Hacking Wii Fit U with Balance Board, wii u version requirement.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Jeez, you've been on for 11 years and only just made one post? That's some A-level lurking there.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It'll most likely be as on the wii: if you insert the disc, it'll do a check whether the firmware on the console is lower than on the disc. And if so, it'll ask you to update. It won't do anything if your console version is newer than what's on the disc.

As for what version it'll come with...hard to say. here's the list Kelton2 is referring to, but there's no entry for wii fit u.

What I CAN tell you is that since wii fit u is a year old (november 2013), you won't have anything to worry about if you updated your wiiu somewhere this year. It may have 4.0.2 on the disc (based on this history list), but most likely nothing newer than that.

@others: you guys DO realise that replying with anything but an actual response isn't going to convince him to keep posting, right?

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
lower, did some research.. game release date was january 2014
4.10 come march 2014
4.03 come february 2013.. so it makes more sense lower than 4.0.3
No but he's saying it would require lower than 4.10, meaning it work on 1.00 as an example.
So the sentence should be that it requires 4.10 or higher

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
his sentence is correct,
4.10 (which i corrected as 4.03) OR lower as MAXIMUM requirement
Ok I'm confused lol. Isn't he saying that the Wii U requires firmware 4.10 or lower for it to work (regardless if the correct number is 4.03 or something else)

Wouldn't that sentence be wrong, since it won't work on 1.00 (as an example), but will work on 5.00 (again, an example)?

Either that, or I am totally misunderstanding the sentence lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0