zerof said:
@acg12xu - You have a couple of options.
1) Load it with Gecko OS.
2) Install starfall if you have menu 3.2u.
3) Downgrade to 3.2u and then install starfall.
4) Like djtaz said, make a backup and use gamma.
Thanks for the suggestions however I'm experiencing a couple problems. I first tried Gecko OS.... but it's having the same problem that my HBC loader had where it loads to the initial screen but it remains blank, only "Gecko OS" is at the top and the little icon of the Gecko at the bottom. Just as the HBC, I'm loading my disc into the Wii before I launch the program.
I also tried to starfall but it doesn't want to run.. It just hangs at the part that says hold B+2 to continue.
Is there a way to recondition a Wii back to 3.2U (my system menu is already 3.2U btw,) deleting
everything that's not official while restoring everything official and start fresh? I'm thinking something went wrong during the CIOS installation and it's causing various problems with my HBC apps. Apps such as emulators in the HBC appear to work and are unaffected.