Hardware Wii *chip retailers, prices and reviews

bjbm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Finally received my cyclowiz from divineo. Took over 2wks to ship to the states. Its installed and works fine.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wiikey seems to only have one additional point. Also, you can use a wire install on the Wiikey just by soldering wires to the quicksolder points instead, which would mean they're about equal.

If I was ordering today, I'd order a Wiikey.

Anyway I noticed at Futura there's a tracking number so I entered it into their site.

Can anyone translate "Salida de Ofic. Internacional de origen" for me? I'm assuming it means that on that day, it left Spain to be shipped here. I have a very rudimentary understanding of spanish though.

Click on "English" at the footer of Correos.com

Also, enter that tracking number into USPS's site (since you're in the US). That should give you more info (if it arrived there yet)

Thanks, don't know how I missed the English button there. Apparently it hasn't arrived in the US yet sine theres no info on their system. Hopefully it won't be too long though, I'm getting bored of Wii Sports, Madden and Trauma Center. (I beat Zelda a while ago.)

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woolly, found another retailer for both the WiiKey and Cyclowiz, they are Australian and I've dealt with them successfully before on 2 occasions.
AceGameStore
$60 AU for either chip with free shipping in Australia sounds like a nice deal.
I'll be ordering a WiiKey from them myself.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i saw that acegamestore too, im glad someone has used em before, i'll be using them for sure! (im just pending on a wiikey review). i'll let ya know how it goes

hef

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
JonoX,
QUOTE said:
According to the tracking information, it arrived in Canada on Tuesday night
Where did you get this information? I'm still waiting for my wiinja. Status of the order has changed to "order shipped" on 13th. Shipping method is Unipost.

JonoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JonoX,
QUOTE said:
According to the tracking information, it arrived in Canada on Tuesday nightWhere did you get this information? I'm still waiting for my wiinja. Status of the order has changed to "order shipped" on 13th. Shipping method is Unipost.

Check on your local postal services site. I checked on Canadapost.com since I'm in Canada.

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my Wiinja in the mail today from Wiinjanorthamerica.com
wtf.gif

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Dang, I searched craigslist, and I didn't find anyone that offers anything besides the XB360 firmware mod... that doesn't mean that they know anything about soldering.

Anyone know anyone in the Orlando, FL area to install a modchip.

I'm thinking WiiKey at this point... any reason why I should try another?

korven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know if cheapmod.com will get the wiikey in stock? I've tried to email Glen, but he hasn't answered. They used to answer within two hours :/

Update: Glen said that they'll have wiikey in stock on friday

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Wiinja v2 from Futura has been at my post office, with a status of "arrival at unit" since yesterday morning and the fact I don't have it yet is pissing me off. Obviously not Futura's fault, but it sucks.

jaro

Trophies
XP
Country
My Wiinja v2 from Futura has been at my post office, with a status of "arrival at unit" since yesterday morning and the fact I don't have it yet is pissing me off. Obviously not Futura's fault, but it sucks.

Just reading back through the last few pages is comforting too see im not alone with being annoyed with Futura.

I order a wiinja v1 back on Feb 10, apparantly it was shipped on Feb 13... fair enough.
No tracking number was given until i hasseled them on msn.
Then the tracking number they gave me only had 13 digits... more hassling led to me finally getting the full 14 digit number.

Fast foward Feb 23 I give up with futura and purchase a wiinja v2, great service quick emails went and picked it up in person from http://www.ozmodchips.com/
bow.gif

I still havent seen my wiinja v1 from futura so after 19 days waiting on an item thats supposed to be shipped in 6-10 days ive filed a claim with paypal... we'll see how it goes
mad.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well like I said, this is really just my post office that is sucking. I never will be buying something from out of the US unless I have absolutely no choice ever again though, I'm just too impatient for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-