1. ciama81

ciama81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I would like to give Wiinjamod.com a positive review.

I received my chip yesterday, which was within the told shipping range. It took a while from ordering to receiving like most of the modchip preorders, but Wiinjamod ensured we got V2 Wiinjas so we would have no problems. Very quick responses to emails.

2. Hogmeister

Hogmeister GBAtemp Regular

United States
    someone was asking earlier about preordering the wiikey from consolesource.com. i have, not sure which shipment i'll be in, 1st 2nd or 3rd i have no idea to be honest. kinda wish i woulda known they werent on wiikey's official retailer list before i ordered but oh well [​IMG] we'll see what goes on there.

so far i havent seen any negatiev remarks about the place so i'm keepin my chin up lol.

EDIT: a week or so later i've got the chip, shipment was fast and i had a tracking number moment i got the email. great service not bad at all :0 arrived as expected. installed and working! [​IMG] +1 from me for consolesource.com.

3. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

United States
    I've always had great success with divineo.cn They have the WiiKey back in stock today. Shipping to USA(Michigan anyway) usually takes about 7 days with their $5 air mail option. By the time the US shops are getting their next batch you could have yours direct from China.

That's divineo.cn, NOT .com (unless you enjoy paying extra for everything including shipping and having to wait longer).

4. -KangaRod-

-KangaRod- GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I ended up ordering a CycloWiz from kicktrading after getting pissed because modchipstore never responded to my e-mails.
    Unfortunately they are on backorder right now, although its not such a big deal cause I know they wont jerk me around

5. HopOnRocks

HopOnRocks Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    But the .CN is coming from China, so it fact I would have to pay more for shipping and wait longer.
    If I go to the Canada section of the page it says they are on preorder, will get them March 5. But this way I wont have to pay any custom charges, it will arrive fast and can pay with COD if I wish to.

6. directive0

directive0 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    anyone have any experience with Eurasia shipments going to Toronto? I want an average time to delivery, just wondering how long I'll be waiting.

7. Ryvius

Ryvius Member
    Newcomer

I also ordered from Eurasia with EMS shipping, I live in Toronto, Canada, anyone know how long it will probably take to arrive?

8. REKiEM

REKiEM Newbie
    Newcomer

It Seems a problem with the postal shipping company.
    Thousands (literally) worldwide customers have bought wiinja from futura without any problem. its a shame you have that problem with your shipping.

9. jhoff80

jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I ordered a Wiinja deluxe from Wiinjamod.com to replace the Wiinja v2 I just got. I don't recommend doing business with them because they charged my credit card right away as opposed to waiting when it ships (a week ago) and even though they won't even be getting the chips until Friday, I can't cancel my order (I really don't want to even bother having to open the Wii again, not really worth the hassle.)

10. Warm Woolly Shee

OP Warm Woolly Shee GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Lots more reviews linked today. Thanks you guys for sharing your experiences, it makes it a whole lot easier for all of us looking to buy these things!

11. Renegade_R

Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    I will be writing a positive review here for Divineo.cn

I ordered the WiiKey from them for $42.95 plus component cables for $9.95 and a screwdriver for $3.95. Shipping to Canada was $5.

The package arrived in 4 business days, as fast as buying locally and I certainly didn't want to deal with the backlog of foundmy.com orders. So I am pretty satisfied with Divineo.cn overall. I emailed them several times too and they were timely in their replies. I do realize the Maxconsole guys keep pushing their Cyclogarbage cause Divineo makes more money from the chip but at least they are a reliable retailer.

Will I buy from them again? Most certainly.

12. jhoff80

jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Oh and I should point out that I did get my chip from Futura finally, it was mostly my post office's fault, but I still contend that they should have more shipping options available for the US.

13. kdanarch

kdanarch Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My post office had a hard time dealing with my out-of-country mail getting to me too. They really could care less [​IMG]

By the way, I just replaced my Wiinja V1 with Wiinja V2. I got the V2 from Futura-Online, and when I emailed them about it, they let me know that it was at my post office 3 days earlier (I wish my post office could have let me know)

+1 Futura.

14. blindr

blindr GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    My wiikey just shipped from eurasia today, i hope is comes quick!

15. directive0

Canada
    mine is taking over a week now [​IMG]

16. avatarx

Newcomer

United States
    Wiikey
    Ordered from Eurasia.nu
    Good service? Yes

I ordered my wiikey from eurasia.nu on 6th 10AM US EST and received a tracking# on 7th 5AM US EST. I received the air mail today (14th) so it only took 5 business days from Thailand to Eastern U.S. Great seller! I have tried 3 games so far and the wiikey works great!

Highly recommended!!!

17. mustnap

mustnap GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i should have gone with divineo.cn or others.. man.. why did i stick with modchipstore.com .. sigh.. placed the order on the 6th, got shipped on the 14th, will receive on the 19th..

they promised that my shipment will be upgraded to 2 day air for free, but they did not fulfill their promise. kinda pissed me off. (i requested for my shipment to be upgraded to 2 day air and i will add the additional fees, but they said they will upgrade it for free)

18. Ryvius

Ryvius Member
    Newcomer

I ordered from Eurasia with EMS shipping, I got the tracking number on monday, wiikey still not here yet. What's worst is that my Thailand post tracking status is still on the "out going internation" for the past 3 days. Anyone know the average time for Eurasia to ship the wiikey to Canada?

19. directive0

Canada

Using airmail I was told it would be 2 weeks on average.

20. foundmy.com

foundmy.com Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    for those wondering about foundmy.com we are processing all the pre-orders as our stock has arrived and will open up the remaining qty soon.

you can bundle the wiikey with the hdtv or sdtv cable and tri-wing at a discount.

For Canadian customers we ship from within Canada and allow COD orders.
    For USA customers we ship from within the USA
    For international customers we ship to you too.

We will not post pricing or anything like that here, since its not allowed for us.
    but just a quick update.

Thank you

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - retailers, reviews, prices