Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
aminemaster said:
Necron N.N said:
aminemaster said:
why did it have to be a dvd 9 game WHY the japanese one was only 4gb
i can't seem to find good dual layer dvd's, now let's search for a hdd
Mostly because of the multi language. Probably you can dummy out other languages you don't care and leave it for dvd-5

how can i do that?

Well, I haven't checked any Wii isos, but with most Ps2 ones, you just open the ISO with Isobusters or similar programs, extract the files and replace the ones you don't need with a 0kb file. Then rebuild the ISO. I did this with Forbidden Siren 2 to fit it in a dvd5 (also I put the 60hz videos to work on a NTSC TV) and worked.
Again, I'm not involved in the Wii scene, so I don't know if it is that easy or how to rebuild the ISO.

Also, someone made a thread on how to run this through usb:

QUOTE(wolffangalchemist @ Aug 17 2011, 12:34 AM) as per quote from my private trackers comments.
i cannot make it work on Wiiflow or USB Loader GX. I am running an old version of cios, can't remember which one, as it has been months since I have used my wii. When I load it, it says Reading Disc, then pops up with the error had occured screen

EDIT: Made it work using Hermes CIOS 223, woo!

So it doesn't get posted 1000 times.

princefarzan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have a wii so I'll be playing this with dolphin emulator and 360 controller
biggrin.gif
!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
princefarzan said:
I don't have a wii so I'll be playing this with dolphin emulator and 360 controller
biggrin.gif
!
i'm just gonna go to my walmart tommarow and ger a classic controller pro for $5.
i dunno why my walmart has the black CCpro's marked so low but i'm gonna snatch one up now, should have a while back but i take for granted and assume all wii games with CCpro support have GC controller support but with Xenoblade it's simply not the case.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
princefarzan said:
biggrin.gif
!
i'm just gonna go to my walmart tommarow and ger a classic controller pro for $5.
i dunno why my walmart has the black CCpro's marked so low but i'm gonna snatch one up now, should have a while back but i take for granted and assume all wii games with CCpro support have GC controller support but with Xenoblade it's simply not the case.

Wait, I need a Classic Controller to play?
sad.gif

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
wolffangalchemist said:
princefarzan said:
biggrin.gif
!

Wait, I need a Classic Controller to play?
sad.gif
i think you can just use wiimote and nunchuck, but for rpg's like this andArc Rise Fantasia i prefer a normal controller.

A

Azngamer15

Still can't get it to work, even using the settings you guys said and using cfg usb =(

Starzboy77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to work either. I've tried 5 usb loaders and d2x 250, cios 222, 223, 224....
Super sad. Any special instructions to burn on a dl disk? I don't want to waste disks.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia