Xenoblade Chronicles 3 leaks online a week ahead of release

xeoooooooooooooooo.png

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 isn't out yet, but some already have the game in their hands. How? Someone has dumped an XCI copy of the game, and it's floating about on the internet. This has been fairly standard for recent Nintendo Switch releases, following week early leaks for Mario Party Superstars, Metroid Dread, and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. The latest entry in the Xenoblade series will officially be out on July 29th. Please remember that GBAtemp's Terms of Service do not allow linking to warez or illegal content, and any violators of this rule will be punished.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will say that I am pre-emptively mad at the discourse that will spawn from a moment I saw leaked. I don't want to hear waifulosers bitching and moaning, that's all I'm gonna say. Literally the most embarrassing people on earth (besides Libertarians)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say it once i say it again i don't support nintendo's ethics on fan games ( well no company now) though i only buy online games like me preordering both S/V (physical)because a banned hacked switch is only so fun

Reactions: LainaGabranth

shinraphen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised that nintendo is taking their sweet ass time taking down switch rom sites. Clearly they don't care about the 3ds/wii u anymore, as there are several 3ds/wii u rom distribution sites that are still up and running(which I won't link to), but they just refuse to take down switch rom sites.
You seem salty brah

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised that nintendo is taking their sweet ass time taking down switch rom sites. Clearly they don't care about the 3ds/wii u anymore, as there are several 3ds/wii u rom distribution sites that are still up and running(which I won't link to), but they just refuse to take down switch rom sites.
Good, I hope they stay up forever. Your precious multi million dollar company is going to be fine if people pirate games for dead consoles no one can legally buy anymore in a way that gives money to the devs.

Holybond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will say that I am pre-emptively mad at the discourse that will spawn from a moment I saw leaked. I don't want to hear waifulosers bitching and moaning, that's all I'm gonna say. Literally the most embarrassing people on earth (besides Libertarians)
I'm somewhat curious at what could get people mad besides the community pick waifu being expunged or something.

Last edited by Holybond,

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, is the game any good?
Any unofficial review?
I'm a few hours in and it's not as good as 1 or 2. Pacing is really wonky and you don't really get introduced to any characters properly (like you did with Rex/Shulk). ******* from 2 shows up at the start of the game for some reason even though they're dead?

You get an early party member that dies before the first boss, but unlike Fiora you're not made to care for this dude so it's just kinda like "lmao" when he dies (OFF SCREEN!).

And my fucking god the tutorials just will not shut up! No option to turn them off either.

The battle system is terrible too. Like they tried to cram 1, 2, Torna and X's systems all into one whilst leaving out the actual good bits of those systems while tacking on what feel like half-baked skells, in the form of fusions.

Maybe my opinion will change further in but this entry is nowhere near as good gameplay or storywise as 1 or 2.

Make sure to disable the dynamic resolution using mods and overclock if you're playing on a switch because it's blurry as shit otherwise.

Last edited by I_AM_L_FORCE,

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldnt really say this is news worthy....this happened on 360 all the time, games would come out sometimes 2-3 weeks early due to walmart not caring about pre sales and this is where warez groups would source it early for the 360

Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wouldnt really say this is news worthy....this happened on 360 all the time, games would come out sometimes 2-3 weeks early due to walmart not caring about pre sales and this is where warez groups would source it early for the 360

That's kind of true. Warez sites used to self-represent and be the news on such releases. But now, we live in the world of news about news.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a few hours in and it's not as good as 1 or 2. Pacing is really wonky and you don't really get introduced to any characters properly (like you did with Rex/Shulk). ******* from 2 shows up at the start of the game for some reason even though they're dead?

You get an early party member that dies before the first boss, but unlike Fiora you're not made to care for this dude so it's just kinda like "lmao" when he dies (OFF SCREEN!).

And my fucking god the tutorials just will not shut up! No option to turn them off either.

The battle system is terrible too. Like they tried to cram 1, 2, Torna and X's systems all into one whilst leaving out the actual good bits of those systems while tacking on what feel like half-baked skells, in the form of fusions.

Maybe my opinion will change further in but this entry is nowhere near as good gameplay or storywise as 1 or 2.

Make sure to disable the dynamic resolution using mods and overclock if you're playing on a switch because it's blurry as shit otherwise.
did they seriously rip off the dragon ball franchise?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1