Release date for 'Xenoblade Chronicles 3' revealed

xeno3.jpg

The next installment to the Xenoblade Chronicles franchise, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, is set to land on the Nintendo Switch later this year and today Nintendo shared an exact release date for the mecha-themed JRPG, along with a new trailer:

Why are Noah and his friends being pursued as "monsters" by the forces of the two nations they hail from? Witness the introduction of the mighty Ouroboros forms, the oversized entities your party can become during battle in this epic continuation of the Xenoblade Chronicles series.

New details about the battle system were also shared:
  • Battle with up to seven characters: Like in previous Xenoblade Chronicles games, battles start by facing enemies directly in the overworld. Players can control Noah’s party of six, as well as additional characters they’ll meet during the adventure. Each character has their own role in battle, which allows for diverse strategies.
  • Class change: Noah is a Swordfighter, specializing in close-range attacks, while Mio is a Zephyr, drawing enemy attention while evading their strikes. Thus, each character has their own class with their own strengths. Progressing in the adventure, players can change characters’ classes, creating a customized party.
  • New Interlink system: Each of the tag-team pairs – Noah and Mio, Lanz and Sena, Eunie and Taion – can make use of the Interlink system if certain conditions are met. They will then combine into a giant form called Ouroboros. Each Ouroboros has its own powerful move set, and deciding when to transform can be the key to winning a battle.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 launches on the Nintendo Switch this July 29th. Do you look forward to playing it?

:arrow: SOURCE

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
June: Fire Emblem Warriors.
July: Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

Already released: Kirby and the Forgotten Land.

Oh ma god, 2022 is gonna be epic. Likely to be a letdown near the end of the year (thanks a lot, Game Freak), but oh ma god.

Reactions: felix.200

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still need to beat 1 and 2 lol, got close to beating one on my 3ds and didnt get more than a few hours into 2. on my backlog tho

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would hope the reason Nintendo is making the Special Edition available in My Nintendo Store is so that they can prevent scalpers from swiping several copies only to resell them at a ridiculous price elsewhere.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would hope the reason Nintendo is making the Special Edition available in My Nintendo Store is so that they can prevent scalpers from swiping several copies only to resell them at a ridiculous price elsewhere.
Hopefully it's globally available, and not restricted to the US, Japan, and Europe...us Southern Hemispherens tend to be forgotten, unfortunately. It's almost like we're the Forgotten Land...

Reactions: xdarkx

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if all switch games got surprise relase dates like this one, that would be awesome,
relasing way ealier than what was prevoiusly sated by nintendo.

xeno 3 should be fun, im still busy with xeno 2 & Torna DLC, so im good on xeno for now.
tho, im excited to see what will happen with bayonetta 3 on switch, when that might get a 2022 (i hope) relase date like xeno 3 just did. that or it might too get delayed like zelda BOTW II did for 2023 instead of 2022 as nintendo had promised. lol.

also, the box art of xenoblade 3 looks similar to that of xenoblade 1 + 2 put together?
There's the Mechonis's sword from xenoblade 1 and there is the titan from xenoblade 2 also.

AUBQA.pngADENB.pngXenoblade Chronicles 3.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up