Wii #2328 - Call of Duty: Black Ops (USA)

Paul06TC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am as well having this same problem with not being able to connect to multi-player..I can get into zombie matches as well. I'm running the game with WiiKey and updated the system and nothing freezes.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Paul06TC said:
I am as well having this same problem with not being able to connect to multi-player..I can get into zombie matches as well. I'm running the game with WiiKey and updated the system and nothing freezes.

I have the same problem. But i get the message "unable to connect to Call of Duty servers"

I wasnt able to play a single online match up until now.

Seriea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work after a lot of fails. So I couldn't get it to play on usb loader gx. The screen remained stuck on the loading screen. So i tried wii flow. I am running cios 250. I messed around with the settings for black ops on wii flow. On video I used ntsc, turned vipatch on, ios 250 and patch video mode normal. I dunno if you have to do all that i just kept messing with the settings. Then I coudn't connect to online multiplayer. It showed on my first profile the enabling voice chat when you go to log in online. But the screen remained stuck. So I created the 2 profiles n tried again. But still wouldnt connect. It didnt even show the chat thing for the second profile. So after deleting and making profiles numerous times on the main screen, still nothing. I entered the mulitiplayer section with just my first profile, went down to the section profile, created a second profile there. And to my surprise it showed the chat thing on the second profile and allowed me to connect to the mulitplayer games
smile.gif
Hope this helps!!
nayps3.gif

Paul06TC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I got the MP to work finally. The MP is a huge disappointment, reminds me exactly of the GolddenEye game play and nothing like MWR or WaW, moving around doesn't seem fluid. Also for anyone who is having the same problem I had, I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. But I deleted my profile and then created a new file in the second slot and then tried MP and it worked, the way you know it works is if you see about "Voice Chat".

4tehlulz35000vr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriea said:
Got it to work after a lot of fails. So I couldn't get it to play on usb loader gx. The screen remained stuck on the loading screen. So i tried wii flow. I am running cios 250. I messed around with the settings for black ops on wii flow. On video I used ntsc, turned vipatch on, ios 250 and patch video mode normal. I dunno if you have to do all that i just kept messing with the settings. Then I coudn't connect to online multiplayer. It showed on my first profile the enabling voice chat when you go to log in online. But the screen remained stuck. So I created the 2 profiles n tried again. But still wouldnt connect. It didnt even show the chat thing for the second profile. So after deleting and making profiles numerous times on the main screen, still nothing. I entered the mulitiplayer section with just my first profile, went down to the section profile, created a second profile there. And to my surprise it showed the chat thing on the second profile and allowed me to connect to the mulitplayer games
smile.gif
Hope this helps!!
nayps3.gif
So by doing this^
you were able to connect to the Call Of duty Servers?

Seriea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4tehlulz35000vr said:
Seriea said:
smile.gif
Hope this helps!!
nayps3.gif
So by doing this^
you were able to connect to the Call Of duty Servers?

Yep after trial and error with creating the different profiles. I finally got it to work. Been playing online for an hour or so. It is a lil laggy, prb bc of system being overloaded with so many ppl.

Seriea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4tehlulz35000vr said:
Thank you so much:D
I'll try this when I get home
tongue.gif

I'll leave the results later too incase something goes wrong.

Im a total noob at this stuff lol. So i was pleasantly surprised with myself that I got it working. I believe my version is ntsc too? But I still put ntsc on the settings menu. Let me know if you have any problems. Ill try to figure out what im running in cios 250. Bc the other posts ppl said they were running other stuff with 250. I just cant check right now bc im online. But yeah lemme now how it goes. I'll help the best I can.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Paul06TC said:
Well I got the MP to work finally. The MP is a huge disappointment, reminds me exactly of the GolddenEye game play and nothing like MWR or WaW, moving around doesn't seem fluid. Also for anyone who is having the same problem I had, I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. But I deleted my profile and then created a new file in the second slot and then tried MP and it worked, the way you know it works is if you see about "Voice Chat".

Thought I was the only one.

4tehlulz35000vr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriea said:
4tehlulz35000vr said:
tongue.gif

Im a total noob at this stuff lol. So i was pleasantly surprised with myself that I got it working. I believe my version is ntsc too? But I still put ntsc on the settings menu. Let me know if you have any problems. Ill try to figure out what im running in cios 250. Bc the other posts ppl said they were running other stuff with 250. I just cant check right now bc im online. But yeah lemme now how it goes. I'll help the best I can.
Alright:)
So lemme get this straight your running cios 250 if I am not mistaken?
Yea I have NTSC U so hopefully your method should work

Seriea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4tehlulz35000vr said:
Seriea said:
4tehlulz35000vr said:
tongue.gif

Alright:)
So lemme get this straight your running cios 250 if I am not mistaken?
Yea I have NTSC U so hopefully your method should work

It did just freeze online and I had to restart my wii. Not sure if it was the loaders fault or game... Oh and I dunno if you need this or not but the ios250 is v65535. Hope that helps. I still can't get it to run on the usb loader so imma stick with Wii flow

gil21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ios should i install to play this game from disc channel?
i am using modchipped wii btw.and i got an error when trying to boot this game

4tehlulz35000vr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is gay.
I can't even get on wifi at ALL
I would get"Unable to connect to Call Of Duty Black Ops Servers"
Even on zombies... :|
I'm running IOS249 cIOS57 as a base and rev19
I'm banned on wifi from mkw hacking so I have to bypass it on Black Ops then after that I get the unable to connect.
So does anyone know about this and know how to fix it?

powerking56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm I have a problem with the online. I can get online and even play wi-fi matches. But whenever I spawn or respawn it takes like 15-20 seconds. Also sometimes my gun isn't visible. Anyone have a fix or had the same problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1