reimu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tintedglass.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Perhaps I'm a little too old for Spectrobes but I find it rediculously addictive. I think I spent 14 hours on the first three levels of the 2nd DS game. It's a stress reliever, digging up fossils, playing with cute little monsters ^-^.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, more Anime graphics.
rolleyes.gif

Here's hoping that a developer like High Voltage makes a game that has RPG elements, minus the Anime look. This might be a good single player game, but I am soooo sick of the look.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot about this game, should be good though hope a lot more variety than the ds ones since those got repetitive early in the game.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
The youtube vid has sold me. Definitely getting these. I don't know why but I never played the DS game - anyone can suggest a reason I was put off by it? Also what does this scrub down to?

EDIT: Wow just read the NFO, these release groups get more and more arrogant with their slogans every day
tongue.gif

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I spent an hour in the game, and it feels like it's DS counterparts. If you've played the DS games, you pretty much got the rundown of how this Wii one will be.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
toguro_max said:
Is it just me, or this game (at least by the trailer) looks a lot like Phantasy Star Online?

Well no it's not just you after all I played phanasty star online episodes 1&2 pack for gamecube and thought it rocked! And yes they look sort of alike after all the lush green, the volcanoes, the needlessly glowing caves.......SIMILARITIES ANYONE???

QUOTE(ctkxtreme @ Aug 20 2009, 02:28 AM) I spent an hour in the game, and it feels like it's DS counterparts. If you've played the DS games, you pretty much got the rundown of how this Wii one will be.

OBJECTION!!! (I'm using that one a lot lately
tongue.gif
)
It's true you get the run-down but with enhanced graphics, riding spectrobes, enhanced rallen combat (from what I've seen), and JEENA AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER!?!?!?!?!?
There's so much more extra that the run-down you speak of is not even close to the full potential of the game.
biggrin.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's original. And fun(the series). And no, it's NOT a damn Pokemon knockoff, otherwise we can say Fossil Fighters is a knockoff of Spectrobes AND Pokemon.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The game looks good, i may be getting it.

You could play Jeena a few moments in Spectrobes 2, but only to solve those riddles to open locks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always thought Spectrobes was boring, so no interest in this one. I don't see why Nintendo keeps trying to remake Pokemon's major success instead of just dumping tons of cash into Pokemon. While Pokemania has died down a lot, the handheld games are still immensely popular and there's probably still some kiddies/weaboos who watch the anime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu