Wii #1376 - Ghostbusters: The Video Game (USA)

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i've just completed the game 100% in 2 sittings over yesterday and today, and i've got to say it was kind of a slight disappointment after 10 hours of gameplay...

ok, so going through the missions wasn't too bad, in fact most of the game was pretty fun and there was quite a bit of variety all over, which is great! however, after 8 hours, it was all over, and left me wanting more... but oh well, it was 8 hours of solid fun instead of 20 hours of shitty gaming. which was fine with me...

the thing that really made me feel real fucked up was that after another 2 hours of replaying the stages to pick up what i had missed, to see what the 'Unlockable' menu could offer... i was greeted by the worst cliches in video game unlockables... 100% for fucking invulnerability??? it's not like the game was a nightmare to go through, even playing it at the toughest difficulty was easy and all they could offer was invulnerability? that was seriously a bad joke... can't those game developers at least be more creative and reward us hardworking no-life gamers with something more special? some new cutscenes would be nice... allowing you to play as one of the original ghostbusters would be cool... heck, even a sound test mode would be better than some fucking worthless invulnerability! i still can't believe all the extra effort for this shit

BIGGEST VIDEO GAME TURNOFF EVER! >:(

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rofl.gif
Damn I in the middle of the purchase and there is quite a few bad reviews in here.......nah, I wanna see what's the drill..!!
biggrin.gif

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I *love* this game. Probably because I'm a ghost-busters junky. Still....I think its awesome. Play both though, both the WII and the 360/PC/PS3 version. Both are fantastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro lost all his money on gacha toys https://gachax2.com/