Wii #1366 - Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (Europe)

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
uhmmm..
Wii #1366 - Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (USA)
Indiana.Jones.and.the.Staff.of.Kings.PAL.Wii-GLoBAL

is it PAL or NTSC? you posted 2 diff regions xD.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well reviews say its decent to good but not great so I'll probably skip it as there are more appealing decent to good games on the Wii, unless comments here say otherwise.

Not really into Indy to be honest and I can play Fate of Atlantis (which is included) on ScummVm.

Video Games | Indiana Jones: Staff of Kings | Debut TrailerXBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

The Harrison Ford impersonator is pretty meh.

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
2cyqfqp.jpg

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I might take it just for the Atlantis unlocking features.
it's working with wiimote pointing on screen ? even if the graphics aren't remade, I suppose the controls are.
or maybe they used ScummVM port to port their own games ?
tongue.gif

(A company already did that, I don't remember which game/company it was)

Lucasart finally start making port to their point and click games. after monkey island, this one's turn
gbasp.gif

luka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dont work here from dvd, i try from backup launcher or softchip and only get a green screen also try force pal 60 but dont work on my pal wii 4.0e

Bigmonty69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't work on USB Loader but it works when I burn the disc and play through Wiikey on 4.0e. I have to do an update to the game though which is fine and obviously didn't brick my system.

Apparently you can get it to work on UBB Loader you just have to use Cios rev13a (not to be mistaken with 13b).

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I'm stuck in the chinatown level when they kidnapped your girlfriend i can't enter the door and i don't know how to continue
unsure.gif

btw - you don't need a cheat code for the "Fate of Atlantis" point 'n click game because it's unlocked after a minute anyway
wink.gif

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
Game is working fine on Pal Wii with WiiKey (v1) after updating with the included update 3.4E
smile.gif

I do have some sound bugs though (e.g. Voices repeating/hanging sometimes or not loading correctly). I don't know if it's my burn or a general problem with this game.

joinx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi...i have wii japan...normally no probs on playing games...
but with indiana jones i'm having green screen..i've seen its a common issue...how to solve that..?
i block the update with brickbloker and remove error 002 with wiiscrubber....that's what i do usually and it work fine...
i'm using gecko os 1.07b and modchip..
thnx

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
cant get is to work on pal wii
frown.gif

wani cios rev12,
hermes 222 as 36 and 223 as 36+37
wii 3.2e
usbloader_gx
tried all possible combo's with cios, 002fix etc... but won't work
frown.gif

do i really need to install rev13a? is 13b also ok? i'm just trying to stick to 12 coz it works for most games and read that rev13 had/has some issues

vega1970

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's strange. It's the first game I have that doesn't start straight from the disk channel.

I've got a PAL console with a wiikey2 chip (System menu 3.2E + Preloader 0.28 + Cioscorp from the MiiWii package +
official IOses 60 & 61 downloaded from Nintendo).

The only way I found to play the game is to use the SoftChip r99 loader to start the game with IOS 61 (and masking it
as IOS53). It doesn't start with the real IOS53 (which is the IOS53 from Cioscorp on my machine) ... that's why I can't load
it from the disk channel.

It seems that this game has a stronger copy protection that the previous ones. It not only have the usual "002 protection",
but it also seems to be able to detect a patched IOS (like the ones from Cioscorp).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s