Indiana Jones 5 - Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

rlvbrussel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday I saw this movie and It was kind of disappointed. Because all the actions where predictable. And the most of the actions / stunts where copied from the previous movies. I give this movie a 5.5 out of 10. This is my opinion.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea, but it was such a slog to watch, and so damn long. Some scenes Indy was dying from a gun shot wound to magically all better, to dying of the same gun shot wound again.
The only reason I watched 1923 in whole was Harrison Ford. Think I'd watch it if it was someone else? lol

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I watched a camrip to see how it is and, uh, it's pretty bad, imo.

Part 1: The first twenty minutes were okay, the de-aged Indy was fine, but the voice sounded like a bad dub as it's Harrison Ford as he is now (well, old).

Part 2: The modern world with Indy and Waller Bridge were just awkward and even depressing because she kept trying to make jokes ("and then I stole, that's called capitalism" uh uh uh so funny), try to sound smart, betrayed Indy (left him behind for the Nazis to sell the artifact), appear strong (jumped to the Nazis' car to try to steal back the artifact) while he's an old fragile guy... *sigh*

And at 40mins the black lady called the white guy the following: "You blew it. You trigger happy cracker." so nice to see anti-White racism normalized, huh. Smh.

Part 3: Time travel... Waller Bridge was really fucking annoying when she kept saying she knew what's best for Indy than he did himself.

And "Part 4" was back to the modern world again which is self-explanatory why he didn't want to come back (he lives in a small apartment which looks like a dump and his life sucks so if he had stayed with the Romans he'd have enjoyed his final years).

I did like Mads Mikkelsen and Antonio Banderas, but that was ultimately wasted potential as they didn't really do much for the movie (since this movie is more of forcing us to watch Waller Bridge acting and make bad jokes).

3.5/10 (and that's me being generous)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto