Indiana Jones 5 - Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unlike the relics from the previous movies?

What the interest of this treasure?? It doesn't make you revive, do you want to rebirth as a baby??? ^
The lost ark allowed to speak to God or use as a weapon maybe and the Graal to never die or heal.....What the interest of a dial of destiny to recycle you soul??
A magic artefact must be FAMOUS and "must" have an Interest.....Do you want a 1 bit console as a treasure??
Also, it must have been search by Famous Searcher for ages for the value of the scenario.....If at least the artefact was Excalibur or the Longinus Lance, the Emerald table, the mask of Toutânkhamon, The Bell of Genshis Khan, the Ring of Salomon, The Mirror of Galadriel, The philosophal Stone??? Seems you are a noob in Artefact for Scenarios....This dial is not famous at all!!
They Should have Taken either ATLANTIS for it's technology that allowed to live forever and have powers or the Philosophal stone to be rich lke Jeff Bezos and able to have an army.....

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will belike Crystall Skull.....Because the ONLY Valid scenario was the scenario and character of FATE OF ATLANTIS, the Indiana jones video games...The Movie director and Team reading this is are ASSHOLES ASSHOLES ASSHOLES not realising this, Fans and Logic wanted that!!!!
The Dial of Destiny is something that doesn't EVEN EXIST and NEVER DID.
People wanted HISTORY mixed with indiana jones like the LOST ARK that could Blow aways Nazis or Muslim terrorists......All INVADERS!
Crystal Skull was trash, but I still enjoyed Ford's performance. I reckon the same will happen again.

Ford has been playing a character on the Western show 1923 and the trailer looked more of the same, although I'm jot gonna criticize because he's in his 80's so we're the ones who should appreciate him still acting. I love him as an actor!

Anyway, Indiana Jones should have been left as a trilogy... Sigh. Three good movies and two duds ain't too bad, to be fair.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Harrison Ford didn't need a son but needed a padawan archeologist for a reboot of the serie, and that was the case of SOPHIA in Fate of Atlantis....No to say.....INDIANA JONES AND THE FATE OF ATLANTIS is the MOST RATED game Ever, type that game in google......98 % people loved that game!!
Pretty sure a lot of people here didn't even finished it because majority are quite young. My second choice to the best adventure game ever....and so fun to play!! I would I have LOVED to see Harison Ford fallen down to search objects inside the museum where he works while searching objects like in the INTRO of fate of Atlantis!!! CUT EVERYTHING OF THE DIAL OF DESTINY MOVIE.....WE WANT FATE OF ATLANTIS!!

Reactions: Indy13

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wasn't implied that Indy is immortal since he drank water from the holy grial?

I mean... why not just let him die at this point? It's just sad...

Harrison Ford is too old, and the obvious "Shia LaBeuf is going to be the next Indy" move in the 4th movie didn't worked.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

You lives longer as long as you often dring from the Holy Graal, just like the 3rd Knight in Indiana Jones last Crusade.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harrison Ford is too old, and the obvious "Shia LaBeuf is going to be the next Indy" move in the 4th movie didn't worked.
They're trying it again, except this time with a female Shia LeBeouf.

The final trailer really doesn't help proving otherwise:

2.8k likes / 4.2k dislikes

I'm guessing this movie will have an overall score of 6.0/10 (or lower). I'll only watch it for Ford.

• Sad
Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They're trying it again, except this time with a female Shia LeBeouf.

The final trailer really doesn't help proving otherwise:

2.8k likes / 4.2k dislikes

I'm guessing this movie will have an overall score of 6.0/10 (or lower). I'll only watch it for Ford.

HITLER AGAIN?
How many times Hitler's been used as an excuse for Indy to go have an adventure?
3 times so far?
And one of those adventures managed to have offsprings?

Who's that girl, "Helena"? Talking about the actress, whom, pretty much like the person who told Mick Jagger can sing, also said to that woman that she's a good actress.

I don't mind having a female Indy, just get a person who can act right.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also....Imagine.....Indy and the Dial of Destiny, NOTHING is new as a Film SET!
Sand Sand, No special creature, weird thing or monsters!! It will be a 15 out of 20 if we are very lucky!!
An adventure movie must be imaginative to be a 19 out of 20!!! (perfection is never possible)
Imagine with FATE OF ATLANTIS.....A museum scenary at the beginning, a Padawan named Sophia, a beautiful learning redhead which is the rarest air color, as rare as a Relic and the next Indiana character, with humor like in the Video Game!!
An very old indy that was about to go to a "retirement home", someone show him an artefact, with it, he regain his youth and ernergy......
A Map Mystery with tons of Enigmas, an old Submarine movie SET, Scenes underwarter, New technolgy with new submarine and bizarre electronic orichalque weapons, Weird creatures under the sea, Very Frightning Scenes, which was laking from the 4rth movie!!! Gadgets in a amazing underworld city, 2 weird creatures inside, mutations....Militaries that discover the city after Indy's entrance as usual..... A monster from hell at the End, a Kraken Maybe......Indy sacrifice himself to save his pupil....But is unarmed at the end because so lucky....Then after that, he finally retired......It would have been so NICE!!! Would have been the best movie of all time!!

Last edited by mrmagicm,

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Replying to myself because I just read rumors that Indiana Jones 5 And The Dial Of Destiny featuring Mads Mikkelsen from the Death Stranding series will feature TIME FUCKING TRAVEL.

I got confused because I saw young Indy in the trailer and since Indiana Jones is a Trilogy (to me) automatically thought about the whole Holy Grial and stuff.

But makes sense? Probably will have both Indies joining forces against two Nazis?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Indiana Jones 5 [...] will feature TIME FUCKING TRAVEL.

But makes sense? Probably will have both Indies joining forces against two Nazis?
Yes, but it's not sure whether the time travel will be physically appearing in the past as an extra person, per the time travel trope default, or waking up in your past body with your future memories, like in Butterfly Effect or Days of Future Past.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew a little bit about the crystal skulls before watching Indy 4 and I went down a bit of a rabbit hole and read up on them. It's fascinating and interesting but I didn't enjoy the movie more because of it. I just liked it. All I know is the DIAL is a fascinating device and my guess is Indy will find Atlantis. The device is probably connected to Atlantis. The Dial of Destiny

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
We want to Know what happen to Atlantis, and only Indy can solve this mystery.....
You've said it all my friend, I won't say it better, I'm still waiting for the movie version of Fate of Atlantis too, even if unfortunately I don't believe in it much anymore... Maybe Indiana Jones 6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto