Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,804
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

Kestol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so should we brickblock or just burn it straight up if we've already got the dvd5 working?(mp3 trick)

It is currently not known if brickblocker works on a DL iso...
But i believe if it does you just apply it and are ready to go=)
For those who didnt do the 15% trick and updatet all the way.. Just go for it =)

shark1987

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there really any point in getting this since the us version should be out soon? I mean certain Japanese games you get because it wont come to the us or will take too long, and this game is a fighting game with no english.
i enjoy playing games a month before they come out here.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there really any point in getting this since the us version should be out soon? I mean certain Japanese games you get because it wont come to the us or will take too long, and this game is a fighting game with no english.

Brawl is not multilingual.

Imagine if you will, that there are folks out there that can understand both Japanese and English, and would like to have the option between the two.
There are of course subtle differences like Earthbound not being in the "Masterpieces" in the US release.

Also being the only kid on the block with Brawl months in advance. This is especially true for Europeans; this is the internet, not the US.

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm what if you already got dual channels from say like US pokemon stadium and you put in SL SSBB would there before 4 channels (2 US 2 jap) or would there only ever be two>?

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So...no one has found it yet?

Just yes or no. =)

stfu

some people read these threads to get information about the release, not to read 100 posts of people begging about where to find the game or asking a question thats been answered a million times
Wait...what?
Just asking something. Lrn2growup
If someone is asking if it's out yet, doesn't that count as information?

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just yes or no. =)

stfu

some people read these threads to get information about the release, not to read 100 posts of people begging about where to find the game or asking a question thats been answered a million times

Wait...what?
Just asking something. Lrn2growup
If someone is asking if it's out yet, doesn't that count as information?

Please stop spamming. He could have asked in a normal way, but he does have a point.

If someone found it, you'll be sure to read it here. No doubt about that.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States

Just yes or no. =)
It's not against the rules or illegal to ask if something is 'out.'

However it's only on GBAtemp because it's out there somewhere. Release groups can't just say they have it and upload it somewhere later.

It's out there somewhere, but the general populace doesn't have access to topsites.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was wondering, if someone release Brawl's second layer, people who already have the first layer could build the full iso using Nekokabu's Wii/GC Raw Image Dumper Ver.0.05 with the method posted at Wiinewz homepage:

1. Dump first layer with DVD Dumper (Wiikey DVD Dumper, SD Backup Utility etc. )

2. Use this app to dump the second layer.

3. Create a raw image of the 2nd layer using bundled unscrambler.exe

4. Connect the two images using the command copy /b 1st.iso+2nd.iso swashx.iso

5. You should now have a 8,511,160,320 byte image.

What you think? Would be a lot better than downloading the the whole iso.

tatanga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I hope Brickblocker works with this release so we can keep using the 15% trick and avoid duplicate channels.

From what I've seen, the DL iso is just the layer 1 iso and layer 2 iso merged together into one. Seeing how the update partition is on the first track, I assume WBB should work.

If the above is right, it would also be cool if someone released only layer 2, so people with the 1st layer DVD5 iso wouldn't have to download the whole think again.

EDIT: HiroshiYamauchi apparently posted basically the exact same think right before I did! How weird is that?

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope Brickblocker works with this release so we can keep using the 15% trick and avoid duplicate channels.

From what I've seen, the DL iso is just the layer 1 iso and layer 2 iso merged together into one. Seeing how the update partition is on the first track, I assume WBB should work.

If the above is right, it would also be cool if someone released only layer 2, so people with the 1st layer DVD5 iso wouldn't have to download the whole think again.

EDIT: HiroshiYamauchi apparently posted basically the exact same think right before I did! How weird is that?

Nice
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?