Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,594
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

jahnaud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great
biggrin.gif

matthiasc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those of you using Usenet, which software do you usually use to manually browse newsgroups? I generally use Newzbin or Newzleech, but sometimes you want to browse without waiting for these sites to index.

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't seem like a very fun way to get all the characters

Yeah it's really not. At the very least I'll play 1 stock matches so I can enjoy the game AND make progress towards unlocking characters.

Also for people who want to get Sonic right away (like me) you can use the four controllers and leave it running trick to log enough hours to unlock him right away.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, forgot to say you have to use 1 stock matches .... with fastest running char, it took 0 seconds to kill the char (I say mario kart stage since you can just run left or right)

Also, what's the point of knowing the PAL release date, if USA version come out in a month, just get it, it's the same thing, you understand english. I know I am getting the USA version.

liquidsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hrmm im wondering are we still gonna get dupe channels from doing a jap update. Also has anyone confirmed that we need the jap update in order to play this game properly. I'm gonna download this and brick block it but whats the point if i already updated my d2ckey wii to 3.1j.???? we need more stats as soon as it post ill respond with some answers. unless others already know.

Kestol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if brickblocker don't work use the dvd5 version of smash bros for the update, after use the dvd9 version

What's the meaning in doing that???? If brickblocker doesnt work
huh.gif

Or would u do:
1. SL SSBB version (Do update 100%)
2. Insert DL version and play...

Why dont u do this then.
1. Insert DL version.. Update and play
tongue.gif
grog.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking of brickblocker and autoboot combo sine my wireless sensor bar requires a switch to turn it on and obviously playing with gc controllers

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, the US version WILL get leaked, it comes March 9th, which is a sunday, and it means they need to get them the monday or tuesday of that week and keep them backstore. Each time something get released like that, there is always a leak.

At least the game get at most stores the thursday, so most stores will have it backstore March 6th.

(How would Pokemon DP have been leaked otherwise)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For those of you using Usenet, which software do you usually use to manually browse newsgroups? I generally use Newzbin or Newzleech, but sometimes you want to browse without waiting for these sites to index.

There's also http://www.binsearch.info/ & http://www.nzbindex.nl/

I just use binsearch myself but it's not on there yet.

Guys, this is the discussion of the game.
NOT how to find it or where to find it, nor is it 'what DVD burner should I buy?' or 'what software should I burn it with?'
lecture.gif

*facepalm to noobs*

There are so many useless posts here, it's not even funny.

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well...
For now it hasnt been said if brickblocker works on the DL version.. Has it?

Why wouldn't it work?

Dunno
wink.gif

I'm not a pro in that... But it's what i've read in a other topic... Cant remember wich since so many brawl topics are up...
wacko.gif
lecture.gif

Stop with this BrickBlocker BS!!! Everyone asked that over and over and over about the SL version. BrickBlocker will not work! All BrickBlocker does is remove the first partition on the Wii GameDisc (the partition that contains the update). That partition will be the same on the DL disc as it was on the SL one, therefore, it WONT WORK!
Stop being babies and run the update. It does absolutely, positively, 100% NOTHING WRONG TO YOUR WII!!! All it does is add two freakin' channels, just move them to the last page. For anyone who doesn't know how to move them, move the cursor/pointer over the channel, hold B and press A while still holding B. You'll then pick the channel up. If you move it to the side of the screen near the left or right arrow to turn the page, the screen will scroll to the last page. Just drop it some where on the last page and FORGET ABOUT IT! You have Brawl, what the hell more do you want? (besides a translation in your home languge...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist