Wii #0525 - Family Ski (Japan)

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Why are you waiting for the japanes Smash Bros Brawl (crap!)?
Not many of us here have a jap Wii. I guess you won't be able to play the jap SSBB because this is a Nintendo in-house title, that means there is an update on the disc you HAVE to do. So, don't brick your wii, just wait for the US/PAL version of this super hyped (kiddy sh*t!) game.

oh, and, yes Family Ski should be great on a wii fit board, unfortunatly there is no us or pal version planned, so i hope this works on pal

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least I don't have to look at ben 10 anymore

QFTTTTT!

LoL @ this game not being Brawl!Â
rolleyes.gif

Thank you >_

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
hyped kiddy sh!t game?

you obviously never played, so please stfu and go away
I HAVE, on the Gamecube (i wish i could have those 5min of my life back!). But i'm no 13 year old panty sh*tter, so i don't play this sh*t!
This game is just ridiculous! Let's meet in 10 years here at this place and tell me what you think of this game

now you better stmf-up!

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hyped kiddy sh!t game?

you obviously never played, so please stfu and go away

I HAVE, on the Gamecube (i wish i could have those 5min of my life back!). But i'm no 13 year old panty sh*tter, so i don't play this sh*t!
This game is just ridiculous! Let's meet in 10 years here at this place and tell me what you think of this game

now you better stmf-up!

Looks like you love the word "sh*t". I've been playing Melee for 6 years and still having fun with it, just can't wait to play Brawl. I'm 23 yo and still loving "kiddyz sh*t games", because i'm too retard to play "damn cool gamez" like Mass Effect or Halo 3.
rolleyes.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
.. I'm 23 yo and still loving "kiddyz sh*t games", because i'm too retard to play "damn cool gamez" like Mass Effect or Halo 3.
rolleyes.gif
omg, you call these "cool gamez"? .. they are almost as bad as Smash Bros!
I don't like cool gamez, i just like GOOD GAMES (like Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, Kororinpa, Colin McRae, PGR, ..)
I don't like GTA, NFS and Gran Turismo either!

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes its working on pal
biggrin.gif
, game contains update, so now i have a total of 3 weather channels and 3 news channels
biggrin.gif

wii settings menu still works, so no harm in running the update. (i already was at 3.1E)

i think its the same update as with wiifit, because this game can also use the balance board.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes its working on pal
biggrin.gif
, game contains update, so now i have a total of 3 weather channels and 3 news channelsÂ
biggrin.gif

wii settings menu still works, so no harm in running the update. (i already was at 3.1E)

i think its the same update as with wiifit, because this game can also use the balance board.

Could the disc swap trick work with this release you think?

Tekky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yes its working on pal
biggrin.gif
, game contains update, so now i have a total of 3 weather channels and 3 news channelsÂ
biggrin.gif

Use brickblocker then, that deletes the update from the iso.
This prog only works when NET Framework 2.0 is installed.

The game is fun though
tongue.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes its working on pal
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Use brickblocker then, that deletes the update from the iso.
This prog only works when NET Framework 2.0 is installed.

The game is fun though
tongue.gif

I used the brickblocker (why didn't I think of that). I must say this game is really fun. Its very Animal Crossing on skis. It's got a relaxed atmosphere and the game automatically detects a non-balanceboard configuration. There is a very useful (if not nescessary) ski school option in there. PLUS it's completely in english (although I get quite a few "error no message" text captions, but it does not ruin the game at all)

All you SSBB fans, try and give it a rest and just try this one in the meantime. Close the curtains (because you look like the gay idiot of your neighbourhood bending over in front of the telly like that) and have some skiing FUN!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wonder if the balance board makes this worth playing?

Why can't we have a 1080 snowboard game? How about an f-zero game? mario tennis? wave race? etc. why nintendo WHY?!

dominos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this without using BrickBlocker? I am also getting the NO MESSAGE ERROR and can't figure out why.

This game is excellent by the way. Don't pass this one up.

schnoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ERROR no message is the Communication with the Wii balance board... i have not been able to get it to register my DAMN wii balance board...

I have NTSC U WII, and i tried many times to get the WII BOARD to detect... i re-synched it and still does not respond... ERROR no message...

i am wondering if i have to set the system language to japanese... ERROR NO MESSAGE is all over the place... super pissed... i installed updates after it didnt work without updates... still nothing. WIIFIT and wii board respond though.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
i reckon "ERROR NO MESSAGE" is because the english localisation on the disc isn't finished (with it being the japanese version) so for any string that isn't translated, you just get that error. probably wouldn't happen if you set the language to japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rVUjbpqsE_M?si=xx-48GSacwRiKHU_ Hole in Ass