Wii #0525 - Family Ski (Japan)

schnoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this UPDATE semi bricks my NTSCU wii i see... cant get into system settings...
what i dont get at all is WHY cant i use the damn balance board with this game... any one get this game to work WITH balance board (on an NTSC U wii)??
thanks

schnoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it seems that the game is saying to GET OFF the wii board at first and then to get back on it during the ERROR NO MESSAGE when you are picking a ski race or and there are * * * * * * shown as a loading progression.
its like wii fit, but since there was NO japanese i couldnt read anything that was telling me to GET OFF the board then get back on....
i figured it out now, and there is an added on screen gauge on the bottom of the screen that shows your "tilt" to the left or right, controlling ur movement... now i dont need the controllers to swing to the left or right, just gain speed.

still semi bricked though
frown.gif

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this is the setup I'm using:

Console: NTSC-U (v3.1U)
Chip: Wiikey 1.9g
ISO: Brick Blocked

I can run the game, but for some reason it's in English, and there doesn't seem to be a settings menu to change it to Japanese
huh.gif

(As far as I know, there is only a Japanese release of the game at the moment)

I would like to switch the language so that it stops the "Error no message" stuff... anyone know how to do it?
Do I have to use a non-brick blocked version to get Japanese?

slickric33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have wii usa ntsc 3.1 update w/wiikey 1.9g can i download and patch w/ wii brickblocker and play w/ out bricking wii thanks

esp2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what version of the firmware is on this game? I have semi-bricked my NTSC-U Wii. That way I can have somewhat of an idea as to how long I will have to wait for an update.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a NTSC Wii (with french option). The game is in japanese. Don't want to risk anything about the language because everything's loading fine.

I didn't use brickblocker or another program.

Mandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Does this game need the WiiKey 1.9g update?

I have Japanese wii, 3.1J Wiikey 1.9b and get an error message when I try to play the game.
Game recognized in wii menu but does not load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end