Wii #0508 - Nitrobike (USA)

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why cant they leave it the same way as excite bike? For the 64 that was a masterpiece...

Whos stupid idea was it to put ridiculas jets on the back of the bike which sends you sky high?
It might be fun in real life, but excite trucks allready covered that area..

I was looking foraward to this aswell, but havnt heard many good things
frown.gif

foreveranndy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Dear Friends ,
Anndy has come back to www.firstsing.com ! Thanks for all your help in the past ! Hope to do better with you and be friends with more of your nice people
smile.gif

Thank you !
Best wishes,
Anndy Wang ,
www.firstsing.com
www.consoleplug.com
http://www.globalsources.com/firstsing.co
www.firstsing.ebigchina.com
http://consoleplug.ec51.com
[email protected]
MSN: [email protected] online every day!
Beijing Tel./Fax.: 86 010 8242 3346
Shenzhen,Tel:86 755 33663196 / 29889139/29889138 / 13798384719
Fax:86 755 33663197

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's not that bad.. as in head bashingly stupid Cruis'n bad. It falls short of Excite Truck in all areas but it's still playable. The graphics are messy and the controls are all floaty. Definately a half arsed effort.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just had a spin on this and it's not really bad, it's an arcade motorbike game. It's a bit like excite truck with bikes but slightly harder to steer but I reckon that's just cos it's my first go and looks like indoor arenas . I won the first race in career mode so it's a start. I'll see if it gets any better later.

Online is auto match or friends. Auto match has 2, 4 or 6 players either racing or elimination. Last finisher drops out. That's as far as got, it couldn't auto match and I'm off out so will try later.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just had a spin on this and it's not really bad, it's an arcade motorbike game. It's a bit like excite truck with bikes but slightly harder to steer but I reckon that's just cos it's my first go and looks like indoor arenas . I won the first race in career mode so it's a start. I'll see if it gets any better later.

Online is auto match or friends. Auto match has 2, 4 or 6 players either racing or elimination. Last finisher drops out. That's as far as got, it couldn't auto match and I'm off out so will try later.

mode online not work??

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just had a look at the nitrobike forum on gamefaqs and online appears to be working. I can't connect with anyone, I'm in England playing a USA game but I play Madden online ok with USA disk.

Oh, and they are loving the game over there and the general opinion is the 35% score from Nintendo Power is shit as it's a good game. I agree, that's a stupid score, reviewer must base all his games on graphics. I just want to race online with this thing.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=942072

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i can confirm French is available, tried the game yesterday. It's not a Triple A game but definitely worthy of more than 3.5/10.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok.. IMHO steering will never be easy with the wiimote..
just my opinion though..
either give me a nice force feedback wheel, or a d-pad for racing..

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you have tried the online mode??

I was playing this yesterday and still yet to automatch anyone online. Maybe have to wait a few weeks until more people have the game. I've just seen the wi fi connection numbers on neogaf:

Monday
Nitro Bike - 4 connections

Wednesday
Nitro Bike - 63 connections

Thursday
Nitro Bike - 88 connections

Friday
Nitro Bike - 242 connections

Saturday
Nitro Bike - 266 connections

Some other stuff from there

Yesterday's total number of connections: 1,114,624 connections (new record, I think!)

* A few interesting numbers for upcoming games for this week:

[WII] Mario Kart Wii - 4,840 connections
[WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2,800 connections
[WII] Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - 378 connections

MX vs. ATV Untamed - 38 connections yesterday

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Game doesn't work on PAL ...............

.......... if your wii menu language isn't ENGLISH

just like Manhunt 2 [NTSC-U]

LOL
laugh.gif
work fine on wii pal and wiikey 1.9g.....and its multilanguage
Double LOL
biggrin.gif
Johnny Smartass!
North american releases usually include eng/fre/spa language

but go and try german, italian or dutch, mf!!!

If you live in one of those 3 countries you need to change the language to ENGLISH (or french or spanish, but who would choose these 2), sucker!

B1nk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Works on a PAL Wii dc2key but only on English language setting (probably Spanisch to?).

I found it to be an above average racegame for the wii, however there is VERY little competion in racegames on the wii.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's a good game. A fast arcade racer. I can see why some people might find it hard to steer because it tells you on the controls screen to hold the remote with the buttons towards you and turn it like a steering wheel, ie: move the ends up and down.

It's wrong. You have to move the edges in and out or the way I did it, hold the remote with buttons facing upwards and move the ends up and down. After that it steered great. Also you double tap the throttle or brake to slide around corners. The controls are great.

I don't understand NP's 3.5 score at all, just need to kick some proverbial online now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0