Wich is your favorite console of all time?

Favorite console?

• Amiga (All older versions)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C64

• Colecovision

• NES

• SNES

• Sega Genesis (32x, CD included)

• PSX

• Ps2

• Dreamcast

• Wii

• DS

• Jaguar

• CDi

• Philips CDi

• Saturne

• Xbox

• Xbox 360

• Ps3

• GBA

• GB (GBC included)

• PSP

• N64

• Gamecube

• Total voters

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
The DS! The touchscreen is excellent and more innovative than other portables. Then there are the many ports of classics onto it, in 3D.

And then its the first system to have Starfy in US!

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DC and N64 Have got to be my favorite. Why? because when the N64 And DC were released it had games that Consoles didn't have yet. seriously, i remember playing Quake 3 on seganet on my DC All night long. And i couldn't Let go of the controller when i was playing OoT or Banjo-Kazooie on my N64.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the Nintendo DS. (although the Gamecube and PS2 were close). The DS has really given me something truly innovative, and also feels like an extension of the good old snes days which I loved so much. Most importantly it has given me some damn good Megaman, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Kirby, Castlevania, Mario, etc...
While I enjoy my 360, I find myself playing the DS much more overall. Long live the DS!
yaynds.gif

snikt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The PSX.
The best console of our times. Great RPG's, atmosphere... Games were different back then. Now what we have except some great graphics? Nothing.

BTW. Goshogun, could you recommend me some good 'Megamans'?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Snes for me
smile.gif

The best console for gaming experience of the 90'
Developpers made games for gamers, making good sprite graphics and a good story an important point.

All the next consoles it was "it's in 3D, it's enough" and "there's ton of CG on the disc and no story, but it's enough too, people want only CG and 3D"

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is really hard to say because each generation of consoles improved each time. I will go with the NES because it was the first game console I got with the original Mario Bros.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You know I just have to go into history with this subject...

I don't know about the PS2; the only good thing about it was that if you got it modded then you can play Japanese PS2 games by burning them. I had two PS2 which all of them broke because of my Oldest brother!

The N64 is the best console of all times, it survived longer than the DC which is saying something. N64 not only bought 3D game epics like Zelda: OoT, Zelda: MM, Banjo&Kazooie/Banjo&Tooie, Kirby: Crystal Shades but I had the chance to play Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64 (Truely epic), and Super Smash Bros!! I did played Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2...but it didn't me right there like Donkey Kong 64 and SSB did.

My second chance will have to be the GBC which it first introduce me to Pokemon Yellow; I remember taking that game from my cousin's house and playing it from the very beginning. Boy that was awesome times plus getting Pokemon Gold afterwards when it first came out...I literally fell in love with my GBC which till this day don't know how someone came inside my apartment and took it from me when I was sitting RIGHT next to it!?!

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if I'm reviving a dead topic, but...

My favorite system, believe it or not, was the N64, thanks to such classics at Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, GoldenEye 007, Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64.

Posts merged

I'm sorry if I'm reviving a dead topic, but...

My favorite system, believe it or not, was the N64, thanks to such classics at Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, GoldenEye 007, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and the original Smash Bros.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a good topic. Nice to revive it.

Probably the Gameboy Color. Since I'm only 16 and thusly don't have your really old systems, the GBC was probably one of my first systems. I spent years playing Pokemon on that thing. Shame that I lost my Silver version (which had like lv 100 Mewtwo and stuff), broke my Yellow version (which had Mew on it from the Mew glitch), but still have Crystal (which I haven't played in a few years). Good days...

Capn_Makeveli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll add to your resurrection
smile.gif
. My favorite would have to be the classic NES with Super Mario Bros. As far as modded, I really liked the XBox for all the emulators but the Wii is taking it's place very fast.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember getting my first console. It was a Gameboy Color, those were some good times. Technology has grown, but it is certainly my favorite for all time.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SNES made the major impact on me because it was like a console with so many amazing games for the hardcore. So I said SNES.

Closely behind would be PS2 - it had thousands of games and hundreds and hundreds of fantastic ones - FFXII, God of War, ICO, and of course: SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!

After that, the GameCube. The truly BEST local multiplayer console.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The SNES would have to be my all time favourite console. I have very fond memories of playing Zelda, Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on it.
smile.gif

Would be closely followed by the N64 and then the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and the morning cuz school