he really just doesn't know much about the REAL histories of nintendo and sony
and he's only stating his wild opinion

D

Deleted member 180466

creep01 said:
he's just a kid, don't get mad,

His wild opinion make one angry. This guy need to get the facts first BEFORE he make a video and talk shit about the Nintendo 3DS. I've never like the PSP because of the games. But I like the Nintendo DS. I'm 15 years old and this guy is 8 years old and playing games for 18 year older people. He's getting famous for trolling.

You can say if I'm trolling but this kid have no facts at all.

XtremeCore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GHBAimen said:
creep01 said:

His wild opinion make one angry. This guy need to get the facts first BEFORE he make a video and talk shit about the Nintendo 3DS. I've never like the PSP because of the games. But I like the Nintendo DS. I'm 15 years old and this guy is 8 years old and playing games for 18 year older people. He's getting famous for trolling.

Exactly. I've a feelin that he's not the only one that feels Nintendo games are for children and Nintendo rip everything off. I think most kids (or teens) nowadays have this kind of mentality, and they think that they're hardcore just because they don't play/don't owns nintendo games. Mario is childish, Pokemon are for children, Dk .. wth is that?, stop using nostalgia as an excuse etc etc.

If this kind of things go on, i can bet that after our generation (the 1990s) is over, Nintendo is soon going to collapse.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
XtremeCore said:
GHBAimen said:
creep01 said:

Exactly. I've a feelin that he's not the only one that feels Nintendo games are for children and Nintendo rip everything off. I think most kids (or teens) nowadays have this kind of mentality, and they think that they're hardcore just because they don't play/don't owns nintendo games. Mario is childish, Pokemon are for children, Dk .. wth is that?, stop using nostalgia as an excuse etc etc.

If this kind of things go on, i can bet that after our generation (the 1990s) is over, Nintendo is soon going to collapse.

It's just a fad. Same as how every gaming console to non-gamers in the 80s was a Nintendo, then 90-~2005 a Playstation, and now....(finally) a console. I think.

I think that as they age, as well, they'll grow out of the mentality that a game needs blood and gore at every turn, and an obscene number of polygons, to be good. Granted, they will be missing out on the nostalgia that we feel, but they might sway to enjoy Ninty like we do.

Besides - Nintendo just dominates the handheld market, "hardcore" and non, and there are very few quality "hardcore" (blood and gore at every turn to show off to friends) games on it. Once DS kids pop in a first-party Nintendo game on it, they'll understand that it's fun and may or may not move to consoles.

Also - this video so deserves 10 pages of commentary.

XtremeCore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
Pokemans ARE for children though - it satisfies that childish GOTTA COLLECT THEM ALL urge some people never grow out of.
Oh, maybe that speaks for me. I still love Pokemon ... esp HG/SS
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(monkat @ Jun 28 2010, 09:44 PM) It's just a fad. Same as how every gaming console to non-gamers in the 80s was a Nintendo, then 90-~2005 a Playstation, and now....(finally) a console. I think.

I think that as they age, as well, they'll grow out of the mentality that a game needs blood and gore at every turn, and an obscene number of polygons, to be good. Granted, they will be missing out on the nostalgia that we feel, but they might sway to enjoy Ninty like we do.

Besides - Nintendo just dominates the handheld market, "hardcore" and non, and there are very few quality "hardcore" (blood and gore at every turn to show off to friends) games on it. Once DS kids pop in a first-party Nintendo game on it, they'll understand that it's fun and may or may not move to consoles.

Also - this video so deserves 10 pages of commentary.

I'm looking forward to that.

Just so glad that this kind of forum exist ... where people share the same mindset

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This kid is retarded. I never flame people here but he's not on the forum so I don't care.
tongue.gif

The analog sticks don't look the same at all - the 3DS one looks more comfortable, and that's only 1 of the many things he's wrong about.
EDIT: 7 minutes was 7 minutes too much for me so I closed it.

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
How many times does it need to be said, the N64 did NOT have the first analog controller, it isn't true analog (as explained in the thread). No matter hw many problems the 5200 had, it still came before.

Metal Gear (not solid) was on the MSX first. Metal Gear Solid was on the PSX ~two years before it was ever on the GB.

Metal Gear on the NES had nothing to do with the original devs (and, again, came later than the MSX original).

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
George Dawes said:
How many times does it need to be said, the N64 did NOT have the first analog controller, it isn't true analog (as explained in the thread). No matter hw many problems the 5200 had, it still came before.

Metal Gear (not solid) was on the MSX first. Metal Gear Solid was on the PSX ~two years before it was ever on the GB.

Metal Gear on the NES had nothing to do with the original devs (and, again, came later than the MSX original).

Could you cite your sources that say the n64 controller didn't use true analog?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
George Dawes said:

Could you cite your sources that say the n64 controller didn't use true analog?
internet%20-%20serious%20business%20framed.jpg

The internet. It's serious business.

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I disassembled one controller to clean it, and I could clearly see that it is not pure analog, it is instead the same system used on mechanical mouses

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yukito said:
I disassembled one controller to clean it, and I could clearly see that it is not pure analog, it is instead the same system used on mechanical mouses
So then you could almost say it inspired Sony to improve on the analogue. Sony aren't very good with coming up with original ideas, look at the Move, it's just an improved version of the Wii.

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Bet that kid is just mad because the Nintendo 3DS will print money just like the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii has done before. (And still does!)

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DEagleson said:
Bet that kid is just mad because the Nintendo 3DS will print money just like the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii has done before. (And still does!)
This.

He's just a Sony fanboy. Although I love my PS3 I know that it's a massive rip off and Sony can't come up with their own ideas.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah the Internet
smile.gif
Why do so many people even need to express their opinion (especially all this kids that think they really have a clue what they are talking about) these days.
Actually i even bet that if he see´s that thing in real life he will want that his parents buy him one
wink.gif

PS: basically ... basically ... basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work