Hardware Why i hate Nintendo now

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey if you want to get real pi@@ed at them ask them for a quote on the repairs before you send it!
In OZ they wont give you a quote even if you know exactly what the problem is and what parts are needed.
They must know what the parts cost and the labor time needed to repair the problem they would have done it thousands of times.
I think Sony still charges the standard set price of $120 (AUS) no matter what the problem they will fix it.
Both companys have taken the no parts for sale, so they can gain more from cornering the market .
But then you get to the "1 year warranty"

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well I like Nintendo
tongue.gif
because of

a) Zelda
b) Mario
c) Metroid

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from a call center point of view as long as they are not in india escalating a call works 99% of the time, as on call centers they all work off stats, somtimes the problem needs escalating as the front line agents is trained only to do so much, somtimes a manager has to pull his special powers,

"an example for you how escalation works, a woman goes into EB (eletronic boutiqe) and tried to return a game as in the center of the cd the disc was broken a nice crack from the center of the disc, I served them was an old psx game and as EB policy is to show the disc to the customer before it is put in the box, so I said to her she has borken the disc or her son has and she didnt have any of it, she then wanted to speak to a manager and well raised voices he then gave the woman a complete refund"

if in doubt speak to a manager

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i call bullshit, i've sent in 5 wii's and had no problem. i havent paid for one repair and they even gave me a new warranty last time.

even if they find piracy related stuff on your wii they will repair it but they will notify you that you have to pay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...