Why i hate Nintendo now

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by steve007, Feb 13, 2010.

Feb 13, 2010

Why i hate Nintendo now by steve007 at 10:39 PM (3,035 Views / 0 Likes) 27 replies

1. steve007
    OP

Member steve007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1.They don't care about your wii if its broke or not they put you on a block list if you send it in to manytimes.

2. Its not right to do this saying they can't send you free stuff all the time go buy it if its broke or not working

3. Ha go buy a new wii they got my list a black list i hope they chock on there works and i well never buy no more nintendo games ill hack the heck out of it the games roms and they well also get no feed back from me of nintendo power ill get my stuff some other place there nothing but low back stabbers i am that mad at them

4. So what if you can't read my spelling oh well i am tired of users makeing fun of my post [​IMG] that does not relly help it makes me mad even more

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    1. What happened?
    2. No one would make fun of your posts if you wrote them in a way that's easy to understand, such as

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    ...Did you brick your Wii? Because if you did, Nintendo has the right to not do squat about it if they can tell it was your fault. Hacking your Wii voids your warranty.

Anyway, your spelling is mostly fine. Punctuation might help.

But yeah, Ninty are cheap bastards. DS Lites break after two years and most people have to do their own repairs on their systems. For Nintendo, anything that will gross them cash in the end is something they'll do. Cutting expenses, skipping on good customer service, etc.

4. Krestent

United States
    DS Lites do break after two years, but only under certain conditions. For example, one DS Lite I know of lasted 2 years in a house with a 2-year-old, a 4-year-old, and a 8-year-old.

5. Matthew

Member Matthew GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    If you want a web browser with a built in spell checker try google chrome.

For some reason google isn't in the dictionary.

EDIT: The only complaint for Nintendo is the fact they didn't put scratch protectors in the box, as I've never used one I've got a horrible screen!

EDIT 2: After steve sent a pm about his rage I'm just going to add, the only Nintendo consol I have ever had is a DS Lite

6. steve007
    OP

United States
    no it disabled my b buttons on my wii remotes i only turned on my wii and got to the update screen then it updated no it was a glitch they said it happens but they are puzzled that my wii b buttons just stop wroking all of my remotes i could not get no games to work Zelda you got to hold A and push B to play right well it did not so i called them up and told them this set up the repaire and they tell me this is geting out of hand we cant keep sending you a free replacement wii its been haveing issues with the sencer bar does not work i bought a replacement it has never let me play my wii at all i am mad i never got to play my wii games perfect [​IMG]

7. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    I have an idea. Why dont you use your father to phone them and explain whats happening and hopeful a different customer service person might be gratitude and help you out. [​IMG] It was happened to my old NES before with my own words instead of my parents and they felt bad for me and sent me a new NES console at no charge. [​IMG]

Edit: You should keep try and phone them until you got a different person. Be nice and acting like a worry and concern and they like people who are tooo nice and sweet to them. [​IMG] Its a key and dont be pretend. Be nice to them. It might surprise you.

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  8. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    use the old trick and escalate your call to a manager you would be amazed at what managers do to keep their customers happy or from yelling at them down the phone, 1st line agents are trained to deal with most aspects but in some cases they need to be escalated as the agents doesnt have the power to resolve your issue

9. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Someone put on a pot of coffee, I'm pulling an all-nighter. *cracks fingers*

10. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    No trick and be honest.. Show your friendly tone of voice and thats best way.

11. steve007
    OP

United States
    Well i am calling them asking to speak to manager

12. Master Mo

Member Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    I already had two DSes changed and never had any problem with NintendoOfEurope (in this case Germany). One was a DSPhat (d-pad didn`t work anymore) and a DSLite (L-button broke - was my fault) and in both cases they`ve changed the whole device... I think in the US NintendoOfAmerica is responsible for so many peoples warranty, that they sometime discriminate against some, which really isn`t fair!

13. Krestent

United States
    @steve007
    Use
    Some
    Punctuation.

14. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    You forgot the full stop. [​IMG]

Although this is kind of going on a tangent now...

15. Krestent

United States
    Added!

16. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    You're hatin' on a Nintendo based forum.

17. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    let's all sail to japan and make some damn heads roll

18. steve007
    OP

United States
    well its been said and done they took me off the blocklist said there sorry tey know what happen to my wii it was a glitch issues it happen to some wii's i was one of them

19. Fluganox

Member Fluganox GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    So, you don't hate Nintendo any more?

20. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    This thread is actually painful to read...

If your phone communication is as bad as your forum communication, I can understand why Nintendo no longer wants to talk to you.

You should try to make yourself seem competent when you talk to them, or they will think that you keep breaking your Wii through your own senselessness.

I have had over half a dozen different consoles, and none of them have malfunctioned. You do have to treat them well, however... just like you would do to a laptop, etc. If you treat them poorly, they will break.