Hacking Why hasn't the Wii U been hacked yet for USB Loader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
What the hell man? Why does it need to be locked? I am new here I just joined these forums. Don't start that bullcrap :angry:
There isn't any USB Loader yet just because that is a difficult task to do.
Why don't you do it? Right?

eabos0726

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. Looks like another of those Nintendo employees looking to start shit talking about piracy...

I don't work for Nintendo. I've never even had a job. Guys please I am just asking a simple question. The wii u has been out for almost 4 years and there is still no usb loader. Why is that?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell man? Why does it need to be locked? I am new here I just joined these forums. Don't start that bullcrap :angry:

Uhhghghghghhggggggggg. Even if you are new to the forums, you'd have to be a 10 year old to actually post something like this. The answer to the is literally in the The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking sticky.

Reactions: The3rdknuckles

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't work for Nintendo. I've never even had a job. Guys please I am just asking a simple question. The wii u has been out for almost 4 years and there is still no usb loader. Why is that?
In my firm beliefs and my opinion why that is, is because I think the Devs hold out until a new gen console has been announced!
I have been noticing a pattern since PS3 scene where the hacks would come out just at the end of the consoles life. You ask why that has anything do do with anything? well, think about it, if for some reason the console can make it to it's last year or so without piracy, it's a win win for the devs (Chip makers, ect) and for Nintendo.
I think maybe some people are getting paid...

This is just all my own personal opinion!

Reactions: DinohScene

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Your 7 posts into your gbatemp life and people here can be harsh here at times , however theres a shit load of threads with the info on the subject and the general rule of thumb on most forums is read first ask questions later.. it just so happens that this forum has an "ask" section rather than create another spam filled thread. Its not hidden its right there on the front page.. as to your question... the people who have the abilty to hack the wiiu to enable piracy , dont want piracy .. and as thats the case you can if you want to pirate use your SD card.. or wait till someone releases something , or give it a go your self.

Reactions: JerichoJavier

eabos0726

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your 7 posts into your gbatemp life and people here can be harsh here at times , however theres a shit load of threads with the info on the subject and the general rule of thumb on most forums is read first ask questions later.. it just so happens that this forum has an "ask" section rather than create another spam filled thread. Its not hidden its right there on the front page.. as to your question... the people who have the abilty to hack the wiiu to enable piracy , dont want piracy .. and as thats the case you can if you want to pirate use your SD card.. or wait till someone releases something , or give it a go your self.

pwsincd You're saying that I can use a sd card to pirate wii u games? I can do that now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ