Why Don't People Vaccinate?

Valkenhyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, i guess i shouldn't say that vaccines don't actually contain the virus they are trying to make you prepared against but simply a genetically modified version of the vaccine virus to be recognised as the actual virus by the immune system for it to prepare memory T/B cells ?
that would be a loss of time, right ?

Yes, the vaccine is a lot weaker. People dying as I mentioned in my post were either really weak and were gonna die anyway or the syringe had was dirty. In both cases it is the doctors fault not the vaccine.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because Vaccines have been confirmed to be linked to various cancers / diseases. There have been many doctors that have been killed for exposing this. Pretty sad how parents don't research for their children.
Please post legitment medical studies to back up these claims.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yes, the vaccine is a lot weaker. People dying as I mentioned in my post were either really weak and were gonna die anyway or the syringe had was dirty. In both cases it is the doctors fault not the vaccine.
well, if the immune system is too fucked to handle the vaccine virus, it's POSSIBLE that death could occur (read as highly unlikely), but yeah, if someone with a compromised immune system is inoculated any type of virus, they gunna have a bad time, so yeah, medical error

Reactions: astronautlevel

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
well, if the immune system is too fucked to handle the vaccine virus, it's POSSIBLE that death could occur (read as highly unlikely), but yeah, if someone with a compromised immune system is inoculated any type of virus, they gunna have a bad time, so yeah, medical error
Yeah, if your system is that broken it should already be known at it would be the fault of the doctor rather than the vaccine.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pro tip: There aren't any.
I would love to see anything they can come up with.
Quite honestly anti-vaxxors are just plain delusional. Anywho who can ignore countless studies and decades of evidence are just stupid.
You know why we haven't suffer another massive plague? Because we have vaccines preventing them from happening. You know why smallpox is almost completely dead? Vaccines.
Anyone who can ignore these facts are just wrong.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well if you want the basic reason it's simply because people in developed countries forgot the horror of the diseases they vaccinate against.

This days its all cancer & strokes no one have had a child die from a bad case of measles, a cousin forever paralyzed from polio or saw his uncle dieing screaming in agonizing pain from tetanus. When you see this stuff it gets to you & you will vaccinate your child even if there is a 0.1% chance shit can go wrong same way people fear cancer this days.

Funny enough enough we are in this era because of vaccines so if anti-vaxxers get there way sooner or later outbreaks will occur, people will see why they should vaccinate & the problem will solve itself.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I was wondering why people want there children to suffer so much that they do not vaccinate. It makes no sense to me.

Please try to keep this fairly civil.
also, to answer OP, people have an inherent feeling that vaccines are bad short term, i mean after getting the vaccine/s, your immune system is kicked on high gear, it's unpleasant and often makes you have fever and such, sometime people simply don't want their kinds to suffer like that so soon after being born, it's a fair point, parenting kicks in and you take that rash decision.
as for any other thing claimed, like the fact that vaccines cause autism and such, as said, parenting kicks in and you don't want to risk that your kid could possibly become autistic, even if the chance is infinitesimal, (read as "if they talk about it, there must be some truth to it") they will still take that instead of the highly beneficial outcome of disease imunity, this is because of "negative outcome bias" simply, people inherently weight WAY much more negative outcomes when taking decisions (for more details, watch this, by veritasium)

those are my thought about why people take that decision not to vaccinate
it's totally unstructured, it's a mess but if you can read that, you'll (maybe) get my point ^^

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because parent's, at least some, are complete ignoramuses, and are uneducated to the point where they believe everything on the internet; i.e fearmongering, unsubstantiated claims that vaccinations contain harmful chemicals cause autism or some BS like that. Anti-vaxxers are just conspiracy theorists who want people to believe just for the sake of attention. I've had vaccinations, my brother has, everyone in my family had them, they're still alive and have no mental disorders, so....yeah. Anti-vaxxers are the reason certain diseases have made a resurgence, nice going.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because parent's, at least some, are complete ignoramuses, and are uneducated to the point where they believe everything on the internet; i.e fearmongering, unsubstantiated claims that vaccinations contain harmful chemicals cause autism or some BS like that. Anti-vaxxers are just conspiracy theorists who want people to believe just for the sake of attention. I've had vaccinations, my brother has, everyone in my family had them, they're still alive and have no mental disorders, so....yeah. Anti-vaxxers are the reason certain diseases have made a resurgence, nice going.
Every time I hear how "vaccines cause autism," it actually really disturbs me. Because it means that people would rather have a child die from preventable diseases than raise a child with autism.
Even though I know they don't cause autism, I am just pointing out that fact.

Last edited by The Catboy,
D

Deleted User

Every time I hear how "vaccines cause autism," it actually really disturbs me. Because it means that people would rather have a child die from preventable diseases than raise a child with autism.
Even though I know they don't cause autism, I am just pointing out that fact.

They cause autism and many other forms of illness / disease. It takes 10 minutes to do your own research instead of sounding stupid bashing someone who already has. If you can't research for yourself then you already lost. Theres a reason why america is #1 in cancer. I truly cant believe how dumbed down some have become. The mainstream studies information has all been supplied / fabricated by cagney / rothschild. They took over the medical establishment at the turn of the century and by 1950's closed down all holistic hospitals. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Let me guess your gonna ask for proof or a link. If you can find gba temp on the internet you can seek the truth. I'm 40 years old now and am a nutritionist that has been researching this for 25 years.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They cause autism and many other forms of illness / disease. It takes 10 minutes to do your own research instead of sounding stupid bashing someone who already has. If you can't research for yourself then you already lost. Theres a reason why america is #1 in cancer. I truly cant believe how dumbed down some have become. The mainstream studies information has all been supplied / fabricated by cagney / rothschild. They took over the medical establishment at the turn of the century and by 1950's closed down all holistic hospitals. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Let me guess your gonna ask for proof or a link. If you can find gba temp on the internet you can seek the truth. I'm 40 years old now and am a nutritionist that has been researching this for 25 years.
but I'm interested in what research you've done, since when I go look for proper research it's pretty much all against what you're saying.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

nUr9aR6.jpg

My mom is a medical doctor who is 50 years old and has been practicing for over 20 years, if you want to play the age card and/or experience card.

Besides that, please provide some kind of evidence to support your claims other than "lol google it yourself." You're the one making the claim that goes against conventional wisdom, so you have to prove it.

Last edited by astronautlevel,

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm sure your hippy "research" tells you that your local witchdoctor's medicine is 100x more effective than "mainstream" medicine. And I'm sure that "research" also found that homeopathic "medicines" are effective while "mainstream" medicine is gagging the truth.

And I'm sure you've got tons of proof to back it up, but you just don't want to provide it because... um... well probably because it doesn't stand up to peer review because it's all bullshit.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They cause autism and many other forms of illness / disease. It takes 10 minutes to do your own research instead of sounding stupid bashing someone who already has. If you can't research for yourself then you already lost. Theres a reason why america is #1 in cancer. I truly cant believe how dumbed down some have become. The studies information has all been supplied by cagney / rothschild. They took ove the medical establishment at the turn of the century and by 1950's closed down all holistic hospitals. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Site your sources, post the studies.
Just for the sake of looking, I looked up Cagney and found an actor and dog vaccines. Then I looked up Rothschild and found extremely questionable studies that didn't bother to site their sources.
Your age doesn't prove anything nor does being a nutritionist prove anything either if you aren't going to site your sources. My sources have visible facts to back them up, everything from people living past their 30's/40's, the fact that we haven't died off in plague, the fact that countless diseases have died off because of vaccinations and countless other pieces of very visible evidence.
But again, I would like some actual studies that have been accepted by medical professionals.

Reactions: VinsCool

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
but I'm interested in what research you've done, since when I go look for proper research it's pretty much all against what you're saying.
Research = antivaxx sites/FB pages apparently :P
By the way it's incredibly funny how people who believe in pseudoscience everywhere always say "wake up!!!11!!" "do your own research!!!11!!".

Valkenhyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-379826

if you don't vaccinate make sure you don't drink milk because milk apparently has diseases Vaccines protect you from! (Let these threads merge into a whole)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-