Gaming why does ff echos of time does not work for the m3 real

siriso-sama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i been trying to make ff echos of time work for my m3 real it has the sakura update ever time i play it shows the charectors then freezes on me can any one help does it work for the m3 or it wont work has any one else have this problem
too .
blink.gif

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
siriso-sama said:
how do i find this narin person iam new at his stuff
You have to turn on the game, then close the lid as soon as the freeze happens. Then you launch your DS in the air, close your eyes and clap 10 times (5 times behind and 5 times in front of you). If you manage to catch the DS while it's falling, then it means you're ready for the next step. After this go out in the streets naked (FULLY NAKED), shout "I love rock and roll" with your penis (or breasts if you're a woman) in your hand and get ON (yes, on) a traffic light pole with one foot. Wait in that position for 10 days and Narin shall come and enlighten you.

That, or else do a search in these forums.. I always forget which one is the right option.. :\

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:
siriso-sama said:
how do i find this narin person iam new at his stuff
You have to turn on the game, then close the lid as soon as the freeze happens. Then you launch your DS in the air, close your eyes and clap 10 times (5 times behind and 5 times in front of you). If you manage to catch the DS while it's falling, then it means you're ready for the next step. After this go out in the streets naked (FULLY NAKED), shout "I love rock and roll" with your penis (or breasts if you're a woman) in your hand and get ON (yes, on) a traffic light pole with one foot. Wait in that position for 10 days and Narin shall come and enlighten you.

That, or else do a search in these forums.. I always forget which one is the right option.. :\
blink.gif

Just send him a PM.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ah, for m3real the cheat doesn't work(m3real activates cheats a few seconds after the actual piracy check kicks in, making the cheat useless)
you'll need to use an alternative cheat engine such as DSATM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.