mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
rofl2.gif

Haaaahhahaha

In your face mucus, now look them in their eyes, and tell them that they suck! THAT TROMA SUCKS!!!!!

You can't, can you?!

I... I can't.

I tried, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to it, what with all the lovable characters (some of whom I don't even recognize).
They are just so innocent looking, and their eyes are filled with such love. I just can't bring myself to the place where i can hate something that is so adorable. I know that they aren't bad people or even bad mutants.

I don't hate the lovable/adorable mutants, people, and freaks that Troma insists on shoving into my face.

What I don't like is Troma, the company. How dare they stay in business making such terrible movies?! How dare they tempt me and my wife every time, only to find out that it is another piece of scholck that should have never seen the light of day?

Anyway, I love the freaks but hate the trauma that Troma causes.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mucus said:
Toni Plutonij said:
rofl2.gif

Haaaahhahaha

In your face mucus, now look them in their eyes, and tell them that they suck! THAT TROMA SUCKS!!!!!

You can't, can you?!

I... I can't.

I tried, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to it, what with all the lovable characters (some of whom I don't even recognize).
They are just so innocent looking, and their eyes are filled with such love. I just can't bring myself to the place where i can hate something that is so adorable. I know that they aren't bad people or even bad mutants.

I don't hate the lovable/adorable mutants, people, and freaks that Troma insists on shoving into my face.

What I don't like is Troma, the company. How dare they stay in business making such terrible movies?! How dare they tempt me and my wife every time, only to find out that it is another piece of scholck that should have never seen the light of day?

What are you talking about you big girls blouse! I've got many a fond memory of sitting around with a gang of mates enjoying a bong and a Troma film. Sure they're crap, sure maybe they shouldn't have seen the light of day but they're funny damn you! Part of the whole Troma charm is just how crap their production is, it's the spirt of comedy and pure madness of it all that makes Troma what they are. Don't make it so I have to post you a smelly wet kipper to slap yourself with, accept Troma for the pure underdog brilliance that it is!
wink.gif

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
mucus said:
Toni Plutonij said:
rofl2.gif

Haaaahhahaha

You can't, can you?!

I... I can't.

What are you talking about you big girls blouse! I've got many a fond memory of sitting around with a gang of mates enjoying a bong and a Troma film. Sure they're crap, sure maybe they shouldn't have seen the light of day but they're funny damn you! Part of the whole Troma charm is just how crap their production is, it's the spirt of comedy and pure madness of it all that makes Troma what they are. Don't make it so I have to post you a smelly wet kipper to slap yourself with, accept Troma for the pure underdog brilliance that it is!
wink.gif
I can't and I won't accept Troma into my heart. It just can't happen. Too many times has my heart broken too many times by crappy, painful movies. I just can't stand by and let this kind of rape of the eyes and mind go on, it's just plain wrong for there to be such terrible movies out there. You are right, they should have never seen the light of day, or even moonlight. I can't believe that you are condoning these movies, and this kind of behavior. Even if you were stoned, blazed, baked, or whatevered out of your mind, that's still no excuse for claiming that such crap is a decent film. These should not even be watched, the ONLY and I do say ONLY reason these films should be around is to show them to film students and say "See this? This is what your movie should not look like, if your movie looks like this you will fail." No one ever told this company, I assume, that crap is fail.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go home and watch some Lucia Fulci.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I watch Troma sober, that's how great I think they are! You good sir are in obvious need of a comedic transplant! I urge you to immediately seek medical help for this obvious disability.
wink.gif
As for the director you mentioned, I've never seen any of her films, is she as good as Lucio Fulci? heh

Gates of Hell/City of the Living Dead is my favourite Fulci film! Gotta love that drill through the head!

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
Lucia! ha
what a fouler! Yeah, i meant Lucio... it's actually my wife who likes those. She doesn't realize it, but she's really into camp. yeah yeah... i got burned out from MST3k, and now... i can only watch cartoons.... or my name is earl.... for movies.... it's a tough time... ... ...

hmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I only tied going online to sync trophies