Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to explain but when you have been born why do you have the parents which you do? Why are you born with a gender that you are? Why don't you get to pick? Because before you were born, there was nothing. You weren't a cat, or a dog, or a horse, or an ant, or a gorilla. You were a human and that's what you live to be. How come I was born to who I was? Because when you start life, you didn't have a soul, and immediately when you were born a person became part of this world, but to the exact parents they did, and they didn't get to choose. It's purely random

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you are part of my simulation, but Nvidia is getting expensive so this year will be no upgrade, you will stay at 720*640

[puts you at 640*420] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a very good chance we live in a simulation, check out the double slit experiment I think this alone proves it.
I've been thinking about the same too. The fact that we live in a simulated world is both odd and scary to me. Its unclear what happens when we die, religious people believe that there's an afterlife, but I believe that there's a complete opposite.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't be much worse than this one, can it?
It could be that we are either re-incarnated into a human being once evolution passes, or that we blend into part of the Earth's core. But we don't know this.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im giving the guy a break, he has enough to deal with already..
That's fair do.
Post automatically merged:

A beforedeath?
Nah, they believe that they go to Heaven or Hell depending on how good they have been. But personally, I don't believe that either of those things exist.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
[:ninja: puts you at .5k :ph34r:] :creep::tpi::rofl2:

No you can not, filthy ants

IMG_20240101_132909.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

stanna

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been thinking about the same too. The fact that we live in a simulated world is both odd and scary to me. Its unclear what happens when we die, religious people believe that there's an afterlife, but I believe that there's a complete oppo

I've been thinking about the same too. The fact that we live in a simulated world is both odd and scary to me. Its unclear what happens when we die, religious people believe that there's an afterlife, but I believe that there's a complete opposite.
Just live the best life you can and have the best time possible while you exist here, don't worry about things, enjoy everybody and everything and if there is something after this life then even better 👍.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: food?