Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to explain but when you have been born why do you have the parents which you do? Why are you born with a gender that you are? Why don't you get to pick? Because before you were born, there was nothing. You weren't a cat, or a dog, or a horse, or an ant, or a gorilla. You were a human and that's what you live to be. How come I was born to who I was? Because when you start life, you didn't have a soul, and immediately when you were born a person became part of this world, but to the exact parents they did, and they didn't get to choose. It's purely random

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
The purpose of human existence is a complex and subjective question. People find meaning in various ways, such as relationships, personal goals, or contributing to the well-being of others. It's a deeply philosophical and individual exploration.

But to people like @JuanMena is to smash one out.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza and CoolMe

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you subscribe to the many world theory (aka the multiverse theory), it means that infinite universes exist, where literally everything plays out. Meaning that we're in but one of infinite realities where we exist ('we' here can mean humans, sentient life, literally parallel versions of ourselves, you name it), yet there are infinite others where we don't. In other words, we exist in order to do our small little part in helping fill out the infinite possibilities of the cosmos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol