TV Shows you watched but hated.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hated this show, (Friends) but I could not help watching it whenever it was on, not sure why? :unsure:
Jenny.gif

Last edited by BigOnYa,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hated this show, (Friends) but I could not help watching it whenever it was on, not sure why? :unsure:
View attachment 405310
C'mon, Jennifer was hot back then and she's still hot nowadays.

Back then, men wanted a girl like her, and women wanted to be her. Such glorious days.
Just saying that she alone, is the reason why Friends was popular to begin with.

Although I always hated more Frasier than Friends.

Reactions: impeeza and BigOnYa

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also hated friends, the show had basically 0 appeal 99% of the time.

Frasier and Cheers I also could never get into. I think I was the one kid who loathed SpongeBob - the humor was so dumb. Never got into scrubs. Bob's burgers zero appeal. Rick and Morty also bad.

Now the GOOD shows were: Seinfeld (God tier), Futurama, Simpsons, early family guy. 2 and a half men was good back in the day. Office. First couple seasons of supernatural. Becker (controversial take). Malcolm in the middle.

Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I can't get into the new "comedy" shows in the vein of The Office. Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, Modern Family, Always Sunny... The "single camera" thing is annoying, and the majority of "jokes" aren't funny.

Reactions: BigOnYa and x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get into the new "comedy" shows in the vein of The Office. Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, Modern Family, Always Sunny... The "single camera" thing is annoying, and the majority of "jokes" aren't funny.
The only one of those I watched was the office. The characters were just really funny to me.

Michael Scott's speech about an astronaut sitting on a star somewhere looking at earth *chef's kiss*

Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last sitcoms I watched - Curb Your Enthusiasm (2000-still active), The Office (2005-2013), Parks & Recreation (2009-2013), That 70's Show (1998-2006)

Last regular shows that aren't comedies - Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul

I've pretty much just summed up all the shows I've watched since 2000, except i forgot South Park. Before that TV was better with Seinfeld, Married with Children Beavis & Butthead lots more. Never was a Friend's fan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto