Homebrew Homebrew Request: Pokemon Smile, but for dishes, and without pokemon

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still hate doing the dishes. So this would be a way for be to feel better about doing them. So it would be like a picture of a plate, and when you press it (you put a dish away), it gives you a point. And you can "cash in" these points for thingys.
That's called 'labor'.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still hate doing the dishes. So this would be a way for be to feel better about doing them. So it would be like a picture of a plate, and when you press it (you put a dish away), it gives you a point. And you can "cash in" these points for thingys.

Wash some dishes boy.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What??? Aren't there two threads for this already.. ie homebrew request thread or EoF?

But seriously... Sounds like a few apps my kids have played already!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like something that would work better on a smartphone, not a Wii U, unless you want to awkwardly take a selfie of your dishes with the back facing GamePad camera and make sure your console is even close enough to your kitchen for it to work. Knowing all the trash that’s on the Android store I’m surprised something like this doesn’t exist already.

(Or, you know, you could just do the dishes without the help of a smart device. Taking a picture of each dish I wash/put away sounds even more tedious than just doing it.)

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot I'm lazy and stupid
Sounds like something that would work better on a smartphone, not a Wii U, unless you want to awkwardly take a selfie of your dishes with the back facing GamePad camera and make sure your console is even close enough to your kitchen for it to work. Knowing all the trash that’s on the Android store I’m surprised something like this doesn’t exist already.

(Or, you know, you could just do the dishes without the help of a smart device. Taking a picture of each dish I wash/put away sounds even more tedious than just doing it.)
You don't need to scan the dishes in it
What??? Aren't there two threads for this already.. ie homebrew request thread or EoF?

But seriously... Sounds like a few apps my kids have played already!!
As I said, I'm stupid
Wash some dishes boy.

200w.gif
No >:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: