Why don't we have snowscreen

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have sunscreen that supposedly helps us not get sun burn or whatever but why can't we have like a snowscreen that makes us melt our surroundings during winter. You can't tell me to buy a heater it has to be something I can rub all over me.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
We have sunscreen that supposedly helps us not get sun burn or whatever but why can't we have like a snowscreen that makes us melt our surroundings during winter. You can't tell me to buy a heater it has to be something I can rub all over me.
I don't know why do you have that problem, I am Hot as sun so all snow is melted around me on each step I make.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You going to need that snow after we torch your hair.

giphy.gif

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sunscreen is essentially covering yourself in material to reflect sunlight

We have something similar for cold, it is called "coat"

It works in basically the same way, by covering your body and insulating you from the cold

You might even own this "coat" item right now in your closet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto