Hacking Why do my wii remotes lose sync?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try running a channel from a NAND backup through postLoader or Mighty Channels my Wii remote loses sync. If I resync one of them, or just exit back to my real NAND, none of my remotes will connect until I resync them.

Pretty much all I have are demos I've downloaded from the Shopping Channel, so it's not that big of a deal, but it's really annoying if I ever want to play some of the demos that won't fit on my real NAND.

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that if you alternate loading between real or emunand, the wiimotes need resynching. My guess is that the data for syching would be kept on respective devices and is unique, for each.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that if you alternate loading between real or emunand, the wiimotes need resynching. My guess is that the data for syching would be kept on respective devices and is unique, for each.
I use the same SYSCONF file which is where they are stored, so I don't get it.

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the same SYSCONF file which is where they are stored, so I don't get it.
you've got it. That's definitely intriguing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.