Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well,

maybe you know that problem as well ?
you think "wow I am uber pro !" and than somehow you still loose
frown.gif

Just had a tournament and i was never as good as today but still i did loose ...
I just can't understand it why do I win so many times when i suck bad as hell and than loose when I am my best.

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe because you underestimated your opponent? or maybe you overestimated yourself.

you can only say you're the best WHEN you win and not when you're still in the heat of it.

sorry but i don't really feel for you. its your fault that you lost.

EDIT: nah. i kinda feel sorry for you though. *pats back*

----------------
Now playing: rick-astley-never-gonna-give-you-up
via FoxyTunes

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
There's always somebody better than you, simple as. Plus when you're playing well you're brains clear and responds quicker, then you start loving yourself and you lose those sharp reflexes.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always fail at EVERYTHING I try, the main reason behind me quitting gaming. I can't play any games that others enjoy without failing epically.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah well I normaly do suck as well or better i play totaly bad but weirdly than i win more often than when i have this phase when i play just great ...

don't mean i am best or something but i am just better than i am normaly and even the ppl watching tell me they never saw me that good before ... but still in those more or less rare occasions i am loosing pretty often
frown.gif

last time as well my oppenents had like not the slightest bit of a chance the first 2 matches but than he still won 3:2
sleep.gif
V
and that guy knows me because we train often and he was as well like "what the hell did you just do ?" still in the end it did not work out
frown.gif

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In general, I find I perform my best at anything when I'm not thinking about it too hard. For example, when I'm driving, I can pull off pretty good shifts when I don't think about the clutchwork,revs, gear lever, etc..., but as soon as I try to think about the shifts, everything is terrible.. So when you are doing well, just try not to think about that fact.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Youkai said:
last time as well my oppenents had like not the slightest bit of a chance the first 2 matches but than he still won 3:2
sleep.gif
V
That happens in tennis as well, isn't that the thing where someone spends the first 2 matches getting used to how their opponent plays so they know how to react to counter them in the later games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-