Apologies for my dumbass moment regarding SwitchMobber and other things.

DecoTheEpicGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The post was locked due to me questioning on what was Coldboot, i am gonna answer some questions that were made before the locking.

"Why the HELL do you DON'T know about coldboot!"
I learnt about it, before questioning, i Google'd the definition and could not understand the meaning, so i questioned someone on what it is to get a simplier explanation, but i get it know.

According to my research;
"A method where the computer is powered off first or is given a command that causes it to restart."
I am not sure if this is the method i want since it is too technical for me, what i want to do is just make an RCM mode installer, i am not sure if both RCM mode and Coldboot is the exact same definition.

There was also a hacker offering me help, but i have to pay 100 bucks, in that case, i am gonna have to figure this out for myself and it will be a solo project unless you want to offer me help for free.

"Your project designing looks like garbage!"
That is just a concept, and i make way better than that, here are some examples.
shitters 6.png
Sprite work
gone wild.png
Artwork

"Your grammar is really bad!"
I also apologize for that, i have been training English for 4 years, not a lot, sorry.

"Oooohh your one of the most talented users in GBAtemp (sarcasm)"
I get your point, i am not the best at developing these kinds of things.

In conclusion; i will try to be a better member of GBAtemp and actually make good ideas, that doesn't mean SwitchMobber is not planned to be released.

SwitchMobber will only be released in the discontinuation of the console (which is probably gonna be in about 6 years) and will be cancelled incase i get a legal warning or fine from Nintendo or any other company.

For now on, have a great day and feel free to give feedback on my behaviour and ideas here.

• Sad
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto