Can't post on specific Thread while other newcomers can, also introduction :)

BlackDarkHannes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, after scrolling through the forums i kinda liked the topics being discussed, so i plan to stay and introduce myself.

The reason i got here was this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pcsx2-hd-texture-upscale-service-free.642547/
The problem i state in the header is that i can not post anything there, i only get "You have insufficient privileges to reply here.", while other newcomers can post there. Kinda clueless right now.

Anyway, let me introduce myself: I am a Junior Dev, i like Emulation and old games, specifically hidden gems like Summoner 2, Demon Stone, LOTR The third age, Skate 3 (not so hidden i know).
I am a really big fan of all the Nintendo emulators (specifically Dolphin and Citra) and i also like PS emulators, such a neat Interface and many customization options.
I really don't know much to tell anymore...
If anyone is even answering this post, please post your favourite hidden gem game!
Mine is Summoner 2, such a preciously good RPG. With the lock on system and party system it feels like Dark Souls and Dragon Age Origins got a baby. Definitely a must try if you haven't already.
Post automatically merged:

I see that i am still considered a "Newbie" after posted over 5 times. But the welcome message states: "You start off with the 'Newbie' rank that comes with these restrictions. After you have contributed enough, with 5 forum messages, you will be automatically be promoted to 'Newcomer' with additional rights and permissions (the restrictions listed above are all lifted)."

Reactions: CoolMe

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone, after scrolling through the forums i kinda liked the topics being discussed, so i plan to stay and introduce myself.

The reason i got here was this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pcsx2-hd-texture-upscale-service-free.642547/
The problem i state in the header is that i can not post anything there, i only get "You have insufficient privileges to reply here.", while other newcomers can post there. Kinda clueless right now.
Open some other threads and see if you can post there (or even just reply to your own thread again).
Sometimes this happens when an account isn't confirmed. Did you receive a mail with confirmation link? Spam folder?

If you can't post anywhere you must contact a supervisor.
===========

The specific thread above is inside a group. You can only post there if you join that group.

Group.png

And… yes: Welcome!

Good luck and have fun!

Arua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not trying to be annoying but has anybody played super mario 3d land.
i think its the best mario game i ever played next to bowsers fury

BlackDarkHannes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open some other threads and see if you can post there (or even just reply to your own thread again).
Sometimes this happens when an account isn't confirmed. Did you receive a mail with confirmation link? Spam folder?

If you can't post anywhere you must contact a supervisor.
===========

The specific thread above is inside a group. You can only post there if you join that group.

View attachment 406532

And… yes: Welcome!

Good luck and have fun!
You are right, it worked! Vielen lieben Dank Sinchen :)

Stupid question but that post is in a group. Have you joined the group? You can only reply to group posts as a member, but can view any public group's threads.
Yes you are right, big thanks!

not trying to be annoying but has anybody played super mario 3d land.
i think its the best mario game i ever played next to bowsers fury
would you recommend it to jump and run haters? I really hate all the Nintendo and Indie run and jumps, way toooooo much games like that...

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol