Hey everyone

Skyve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, my name is Skylar and I'm a 17 year old girl from the United States (I accidently put the wrong account age in, sorry. I plan to get that changed if possible). I am a very small Indie game developer, I work with my friend Alex as a team called Novate Games. It's just us for now, though I'm looking to expand the team sometime soon. I am a retro console collector and my goal is to own every Nintendo console, from NES to Switch. I'm also your average Zelda and Pokémon enjoyer, With my favorite Zelda game being Ocarina Of Time, and as you can tell from my profile picture as of writing this, my favorite character is Princess Zelda. My favorite Pokémon region is Sinnoh, along with my favorite Pokémon, Piplup. I've been into console homebrew since December of 2022, with my first console being my blue Nintendo DSi XL, with my Aqua Blue 3DS following closely after. Nintendo aside, I have hobbies I like to do outside as well. I enjoy sitting outside and listening to music, swimming, or even just walking. I feel that spending about 30 minutes or so outside significantly helps my mental health and overall mood, which is a good mindset to have. I prefer the cold over the heat, which is ironic assuming I currently live in the southern part of the USA, where it's warmer. I find a sense of peace in being able to put on a hoodie and being able to sit outside with hot chocolate or coffee and just enjoy myself. I'm a very relaxed person to be honest. I usually prefer calmer scenery, Low Fidelity music, things of that nature. Though I used to be the opposite, I am now a very clean person and I find peace of mind knowing that all of my stuff is in order and neat. I usually cannot be in a messy environment for too long, it makes me feel like I need to leave or help clean up, or even makes me feel guilty even if I wasn't the one that caused the mess to begin with. Another thing about me is that I am an ambivert. I cannot start conversations, I'll often overthink it a lot. But once a conversation is started for me, I will not stop talking. I would love to make new friends and meet new people here, so if you would like to talk please feel free to reach out to me. My discord is just @Skyve. I have the same profile picture, you'll know if you find me there lol. Feel free to add me, though if you do lease message me letting me know you are from GBATemp, that way I don't accidently decline your request.

Anyways, I feel like that gives the GBATemp community an understanding of who I am. As I said, If you would like to talk or you would like to know more about me, I am always open to conversation. Thank you for reading, Have a good day/night, depending on the time :)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

Reactions: CoolMe

Skyve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Thank you!!
Post automatically merged:

Hello @Skyve and welcome to GBATemp! :toot: :grog:

What kind of name is the alex?????
:mellow:
I know right? Thank you for the welcome by the way.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello Tai from Viet Nam :) ,

We have people with:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto