Hey there!

the_nerd_xp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!
First of all I'd like to thank everyone on here for contributing to console modding, you have all be an amazing resource, and I look forward to learning more about my favorite consoles from you all.
Secondly I'd like to introduce myself.
Hi, I'm James Quinley (aka the_nerd_xp), I mod my own consoles in my free time, and lurk forums (like this one) on topics relating to issues or questions I've had. I also program as a hobby mostly in Java, Javascript, C# and Lua.

With that light introduction, I hope to see you around!

Sincerely,
JQ

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1700334116667.png

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Hey all!
First of all I'd like to thank everyone on here for contributing to console modding, you have all be an amazing resource, and I look forward to learning more about my favorite consoles from you all.
Hi, I'm James Quinley (aka the_nerd_xp), I mod my own consoles in my free time, and lurk forums (like this one) on topics relating to issues or questions I've had. I also program as a hobby mostly in Java, Javascript, C# and Lua.

Sincerely,
JQ

Welcome to GBATemp!

Reactions: CoomerGamer

CoomerGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hey all!

Sincerely,
JQ
Welcome buddy

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto