how to loose friends with aerglass episode 1

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
alright so i am on the six layers of fcking hell, i went to venezuela which is a "horrible" place to live, it isn't "that bad", some stuff is more expensive, other stuff A TON CHEAPER, the electricity hasn't gone out for like 3 months. why there isn't water. well guys i have no vacations because i have to START SCHOOL FCKING TOMORROW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.

anyways lets ignore that and get back to the topic, when i went to the house the router was a cantv router which does not work anymore (a public router which you had to pay less than 5 cents to use. about 5 bolivars which is so stupidly low for today's standars) so i didn't had internet for 3 days, today right now the internet guys setted up the entire thing so that i can use wifi now. what happened? my friend just died because i didn't chat with her for 3 days lol

You want to loose friends? Just do not talk with them for 3 nanoseconds. anyways i am going to flash my phone with lineageos because right here i can't make calls for some reason so there is absolutely no point to using the stock rom if the calls are not gonna work (the calls on a20s do not work for some reason)

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
alright so i am on the six layers of fcking hell, i went to venezuela which is a "horrible" place to live, it isn't "that bad", some stuff is more expensive, other stuff A TON CHEAPER, the electricity hasn't gone out for like 3 months. why there isn't water. well guys i have no vacations because i have to START SCHOOL FCKING TOMORROW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.

anyways lets ignore that and get back to the topic, when i went to the house the router was a cantv router which does not work anymore (a public router which you had to pay less than 5 cents to use. about 5 bolivars which is so stupidly low for today's standars) so i didn't had internet for 3 days, today right now the internet guys setted up the entire thing so that i can use wifi now. what happened? my friend just died because i didn't chat with her for 3 days lol

You want to loose friends? Just do not talk with them for 3 nanoseconds. anyways i am going to flash my phone with lineageos because right here i can't make calls for some reason so there is absolutely no point to using the stock rom if the calls are not gonna work (the calls on a20s do not work for some reason)
Your friend died because you didn't chat with her for 3 days? Was she suicidal? I don't think you can blame that on yourself, it sucks though.

Also, this probably would've been better as a blog post.

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
this is the long lost followup

some people say that HER IS ALIVE. EVEN SAID THAT SHE FAKED HER DEATH SO THAT WE WOULDN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE. while others say that is dead, there is proof that she is alive

so i guess this is "how to lose friends" and not "how to KILL friends", im such a bad person i should not have been created.

• Wow

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, bro, are you really 43-years-old? Was your friend over 30?
Ernyhow, you must not know GBAtemp...muvs lose buds over PFP. PPL do dumb shit.....all day...everyday, since the beginning of humans.
Best I can say, best to you.

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
Yikes--still bad, but look at it like this, you didn't get involved enough to take a life-hiatus.
Buy her parents flowers, please; even if you grown them yourself.
i'm in another country, remember?
Don't blame someone else's death on yourself, you really deserve better love.
yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes.

what else can i say? my only friend gone to waste. for some reason that happened.

• Sad

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
HOW TO HAVE WEIRD FRIENDS WITH AERGLASS PART 1

Cubed Pixel Team cannot sue me because
1. The deal did not have any rules
2. They do not help me at all
3. I am on Venezuela

i love how several months later she kinda got in contact with me.

cubed pixel team has already been annoying me for around 3 years to make a game for them, they tried doxxing (they told me exactly where i live which is kinda sus) and blocking them was useless since for some reason they ALWAYS come back. one day they just... faked the acceptance? since i was so done with them i decided to work with them, why? to nuke their systems (remember in venezuela you cant sue anybody) you may think, shitglass this has nothing to do with this.

well here the interesting part comes, first i made a real legitimate work and made a link, the download on mega, with a ip grabber, so they had the work but in exchange i had "their" ip, except this ip seemed so weird, i have seen it before, luckily i had a picture of the ip of the girl that faked her death and the ip was EXACTLY THE SAME. The ip number, the browser, macos version, internet provider, city WERE ALL IDENTICAL. so i then gave "them" a macos port of the binary for the ds and had remote access to the computer, the worst part of all is THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE TEAM, ONE.

Okay I will continue this post later because I have some stuff to do and I want to publish this, getting this info on public they will kick me out lol. I am not going to nuke her system (the reason of why her faked her death was because else someone would kill her for being my friend, what a true story not from kids right!)

Trophies
XP
HOW TO HAVE WEIRD FRIENDS WITH AERGLASS PART 1

Cubed Pixel Team cannot sue me because
1. The deal did not have any rules
2. They do not help me at all
3. I am on Venezuela

i love how several months later she kinda got in contact with me.

cubed pixel team has already been annoying me for around 3 years to make a game for them, they tried doxxing (they told me exactly where i live which is kinda sus) and blocking them was useless since for some reason they ALWAYS come back. one day they just... faked the acceptance? since i was so done with them i decided to work with them, why? to nuke their systems (remember in venezuela you cant sue anybody) you may think, shitglass this has nothing to do with this.

well here the interesting part comes, first i made a real legitimate work and made a link, the download on mega, with a ip grabber, so they had the work but in exchange i had "their" ip, except this ip seemed so weird, i have seen it before, luckily i had a picture of the ip of the girl that faked her death and the ip was EXACTLY THE SAME. The ip number, the browser, macos version, internet provider, city WERE ALL IDENTICAL. so i then gave "them" a macos port of the binary for the ds and had remote access to the computer, the worst part of all is THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE TEAM, ONE.

Okay I will continue this post later because I have some stuff to do and I want to publish this, getting this info on public they will kick me out lol. I am not going to nuke her system (the reason of why her faked her death was because else someone would kill her for being my friend, what a true story not from kids right!)
Haha you got me, your hacking best as always, but unfortunately for you rule #1 of the deal: This deal lasts until the game is done. Under any circusmtances. I'm not even angry about this post. There was some people in the team but all of laughed at the idea of making a DS game, you being the only person I know of to make a Nintendo DS game (or making anything since you are so smart) I decided to annoy you forever, that means that the messages you recieved from the Cubed Pixel Team were from me, now shut up because the last rule of the deal was "The rules can be updated without notice". Anyways lets talk in private some day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?