Homebrew Why are my EMUNAND icons white and not pressable

Yousif_2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i recently installed a new cia which allows me to play online on my Emunand version 9.2 , it didnt work so i just deleted the files from fbi and later today i went on my 3ds emunand and there is no "open" and all game icons are white with my other cia's like devmunu except for the stock apps like mii maker and even they dont work no "open" button please help im very new to all this and i messed it up );

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i recently installed a new cia which allows me to play online on my Emunand version 9.2 , it didnt work so i just deleted the files from fbi and later today i went on my 3ds emunand and there is no "open" and all game icons are white with my other cia's like devmunu except for the stock apps like mii maker and even they dont work no "open" button please help im very new to all this and i messed it up );
I'm not sure but it sounds like something got corrupted. Why can't you unlink your NANDs and update EmuNAND? Or even better, install A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(