Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OK Title says it all

As the GBATemp front page states - there's a new DSi update & that it blocks several of the popular Flashcards

So here's a Quick poll to see who YOU think will be first to release a new update that fixes the 1.4.2 update, & how long do you thing it'll take them this time (I'm not including the cards that still works ATM)

(I KNOW that the R4iDSN team state they've already cracked it - but it's not been released YET, & one of the other teams may still beat them to it)

EDIT: If you think 'Other' - please post Who you think will be the first
[I'll update manufacturer's - as soon as more have been found not to work]

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
My money is on the DSTWO. But I think that says more about what I want to happen rather than whether or not they will.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cwstjdenobs said:
It's already been done aint it. The company behind the iEvo did something right to begin with the others didn't.

Also the Action Replay, but not a flashcart.

Was their card blocked? If not, they don't belong in this discussion then.

I'm going to have to go with either DSTWO or Acekard. For some reason, those teams always surprise the hell out of me with how fast they bounce back.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
cwstjdenobs said:
It's already been done aint it. The company behind the iEvo did something right to begin with the others didn't.

Also the Action Replay, but not a flashcart.

Was their card blocked? If not, they don't belong in this discussion then.

? Why not, the question was who'd get around it first. They already have before the block was even pushed out because if their cart hasn't being.

EDIT: And I wouldn't be surprised if the other teams are just reversing the working shit as we speak. Also I think the working ATM cards bit wasn't there when I posted that.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Exactly - it's pointless asking 'Which card was the first to be tried out & worked after the update'
After all - Nintendo may think THOSE cards are not any real threat, or perhaps they targeted the most popular cards only (for now)

This poll is to see who YOU think will be the first blocked card to find a 'workaround' of the 1.4.2 update

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well - seems like the DSTwo team beat the R4ids team by about 21mins (based on Rydian front page news) - & it took about 30hours

So those of you who voted 'DSTwo' & 'Tomorrow' ... Congratulation!!! - give yourself a pat on the back
Those who voted 'R4iDN' and 'Tomorrow' .... Ohhh so close !!!!!! - better luck next time
Those who voted anything else - Tough luck !!!

& before anyone complains & saying the R4iDSN team had a WORKING version before DSTwo
- yes, they DID have the video showing etc but had NOT released it.... although SOME threads elsewhere had posted they had released it earlier than the DSTwo - I'm afraid I'm going by what's posted on GBATemp front page
tongue.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Zorua said:
Why is this in the EOF?
Where else would it go ?? - it's not about a certain flash card so couldn't go into any one of those forums..
.. but I guess it could've went in the 'NDS Console and discussions forum' now that you mention it
idunnno....maybetheflashcartssection

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CannonFoddr said:
Well - seems like the DSTwo team beat the R4ids team by about 21mins (based on Rydian front page news) - & it took about 30hours

So those of you who voted 'DSTwo' & 'Tomorrow' ... Congratulation!!! - give yourself a pat on the back
Those who voted 'R4iDN' and 'Tomorrow' .... Ohhh so close !!!!!! - better luck next time
Those who voted anything else - Tough luck !!!

& before anyone complains & saying the R4iDSN team had a WORKING version before DSTwo
- yes, they DID have the video showing etc but had NOT released it.... although SOME threads elsewhere had posted they had released it earlier than the DSTwo - I'm afraid I'm going by what's posted on GBATemp front page
tongue.gif
YAY, I guessed correctly
happy.gif

I feel empty inside
sad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1