Who was the president when you were born?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Another how old are you thread. But since we're not all from the same country, let's pretend we love guns more than free healthcare and reply with a US&A president.

Here's my shot:

bill-clinton.gif

Aw, c'mon šŸ˜
bill-clinton-relations.gif

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was born during Ronald Reagan presidency with next presidential election 11 months away, 2 months after NES's 2nd birthday and 2 days after Moonstruck piermered at movie theater. Beverly Hills Cop II, Lethal Weapon, Robocop and Empire of the Sun came out in same year.

I wasn't counted into US Census until 1990 Census.

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was born on Monday, May 18th, 1903 in the morning. It had been very wet for the past few weeks, and continued to be unusually rainy throughout summer for the rest of the year. I would not remember these things if I was not told them, but I remember my first Christmas very well. I was given a Teddy Bear, named after the US president of the time who had recently garnered fame for refusing to shoot, or let others shoot, a tethered bear during a hunt. My parents thought it was adorable, and went through all the trouble to import it from the US - they paid quite a pretty penny for something so popular at the time. This bear is incredibly important to me, even today.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was born on Monday, May 18th, 1903 in the morning. It had been very wet for the past few weeks, and continued to be unusually rainy throughout summer for the rest of the year. I would not remember these things if I was not told them, but I remember my first Christmas very well. I was given a Teddy Bear, named after the US president of the time who had recently garnered fame for refusing to shoot, or let others shoot, a tethered bear during a hunt. My parents thought it was adorable, and went through all the trouble to import it from the US - they paid quite a pretty penny for something so popular at the time. This bear is incredibly important to me, even today.
I thought you shot Abraham Kadabra Lincoln :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto