1. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy #JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
    Global Moderator

United States
    yule80 glad to meet you :) most of us try not to bite around here, at least not too hard.

If you're still here then you're already a part of the community, so congratulations! Your next goal is to stick it out as long as possible and become a well recognized and well respected member!

Also, for future reference, to make a spoiler with a title, do this:

Code:
    [spoiler="Some stuff here"]words and shit, yo[/spoiler]
    to get this:

words and shit, yo

2. yule80

yule80 Newbie

Ah, thanks! ^

antnj81 likes this.
  3. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Germany
    Yeah I am Kevin from Germany and I am longer here than most Stuff Member .... still no one knows me XD

I have been here since the good old times where KiVan gave us all those nice Roms years ago
    Already got an account at that time but afterwards I didn't visit here for about one or two years and my account was gone ... so actually 2004 is a few years after my first registration at the temp ^^V

jonthedit and Sicklyboy like this.
  4. Vipera

Vipera Banned
    Banned

United States
    My real name is Viper Amber. I'm 13 and I live in Italy.
    I came here because fuck Facebook. I still believe to forums. Forums kick ass. The original gba is the Nintendo handheld I hate the most. I devoted my life to find an old Youtube video done in Paint that made fun of SSBB tiers by adding them to everyday life.

My food fetish is salmon. My book fetish is Witches. My music fetish is anything played with tidy rage. My videogame fetish is Pokemon mystery dungeon.
    I tend to have a very low idle life. I'm either hanging out, or working, or drawing, or gaming. But my favourite activity remains sleeping. Activity that I gave up on 7 years ago, when I had internet at home.
    My lifetime dream is steam keys from p1ngpong.

5. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    my name: i'm not gonna tell

i'm a 34 year old homosexual with a 13 year old son whom i'm training to be gay (eat it russia!)
    -im jk about the training part.

if i survive this child till he is 18 and he turns out a decent member of society, i'm considering having a a few more.

i came here for the free stuff and stayed because i like overstaying my welcome. something about awkward lingering i seem to enjoy

6. osirisjem

osirisjem Wii U: Y U No Sell ?

Canada
    Apparently.

WiiCube_2013 likes this.
  7. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Gaza Strip
    The title of this topic feels very hostile. It should be changed.

8. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Hi I'm Ben, but you can call me by my super alter ego yusuo.

The it's just some random name I found one day and is never registered anyway so stuck with it.
    I work your standard sales job making a little more than I should for what I do, got 2 midgets a boy and a girl and like most of you here I'm a bit socially awkward and have no way of knowing how to change it. Oh well
    Umm in my free time I chill with my kids or go take some random photos, don't play game that much anymore but always find time for some pokemon or zelda, big film buff as well. Part from that nothing more to tell

9. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng Netti Netti

Sri Lanka

And that's a bad thing?

10. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

It's a good title. It's attention grabbing, and it makes it clear that it's not just a basic intro topic. Considering after over two years, you're the only one who has complained, I'd say the title is good.

gamefan5 and Jiehfeng like this.
  11. G0R3Z

G0R3Z Just Can't Be Bothered

I am Craig, 25 years old from England, not United Kingdom or Britain; i'm English.

I'm a freelance graphic designer, married with three children. Started early but now we've had children, we don't suddenly have to stop our careers to have them etc. My wife is an Accountant, we make pretty decent money, especially in this climate. I play many video games in my freetime, i'm a massive Nintendo fan, owned every console so far. I'm also a massive PC gamer, mostly interested in RPGs.

One small tidbit is that i've struggled with mental illness since I was a young teenager. I'm diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder, apparently rare since most doctors refuse to believe it to be a legitimate mental illness.

12. Coltonamore

Coltonamore Time to stop Tron Bonne!

United States
    I haven't been online here for a long time, so I guess that I'll introduce myself again.
    My name is Colton, I'm 17 from The US
    I am a big cartoon, anime, manga, and (mostly retro) video game fan, as well as some horror movies like friday the 13th, and saw.
    My favorite video game is MegaMan Legends on the original Playstation. (I don't care what anyone says, its one of the best MegaMan games EVER!)
    favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho, and favorite manga is Yu Gi Oh (I also play the card game)

13. G0R3Z

G0R3Z Just Can't Be Bothered

Nice, i'm a yu-gi-oh player as well. Although I don't really have anyone to play these days. Played for more than 10 years; i played up until the XYZ era started. My ace deck is a Different Dimension deck, full of DD cards as well as a BLS: Envoy of the beginning. No silly Synchro cards or anything, just mean and it disrupts most modern decks that rely on removing from play. Played in the World championships one year, got pretty far but got mashed in the end.

14. falconcrest

falconcrest GBAtemp Regular

United States
    'ello my username is
    falconcrest

but my name is Sean,not to be confused with seal..hahahaha
    I'm a RPG gamer in my 20's though how far in,I wont tell,hehehe
    I live in one of the boonies towns of Georgia,which is filled with old wise people and young stupid people(who have nearly run me over in their stupid muscle trucks several times)

never made an intro when i signed up sooo....

EAT IT,OPEN UP YO MOUTH AND EAT IT OW!

15. Retroloop

Retroloop Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yo, I'm just a guy with some technical knowledge who wants to save you time and sanity with occasional tutorials for stuff I cant find on google.

16. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    Oh hai.

Vinny from Canada, Known as VinsCool on this forum.
    I like video games and console hacking.
    I live with people butthurting on the internet, Their troll attempts on me are fun.
    Insults has no effect :') This is internet.

17. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Norway
    I am the one who knocks.

18. Vulpes Abnocto

OP Vulpes Abnocto Not Dead Yet
    Former Staff

United States
    I am the one who answers to receive the pizza.

19. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Norway
    I am the one who throws the pizza at the roof.

20. Vulpes Abnocto

OP Vulpes Abnocto Not Dead Yet
    Former Staff

United States
    You are a really terrible cook. It's gonna get really dirty up there. 0.5 stars.

Draft saved Draft deleted