1. Ubuntuの刀

United States
    I am a motherfucking sword.

EDIT: Ok so I was a sword. Now I'm an otaku.

Last edited by Ubuntuの刀, Jul 31, 2015
    iamKHEEMchi likes this.
  2. G0R3Z

G0R3Z Just Can't Be Bothered

You won't be going to North Korea because they don't like outsiders. I don't think they allow tourists or any kind of outsiders except for Diplomats. Even then, I think they have to presidents or world leaders. South Korea is apparently a much friendlier place.

3. LittleFlame

LittleFlame Local Bruh.

Netherlands
    *goes full addict anonymous style* Hi Kimmyyyyyyy
    did ya like Clannad/Afterstory?

4. Bubbysaur

Bubbysaur u cnt hindle mai sweg

United States
    I'm Bubbysaur, but you can call me Sean! ^_^

My name is Sean Johnson, 21 years old, and I love technology! It's a passion of mine.
    I absolutely love playing video games, always have, always will. I have a Wii U, PS3, PS4, PC, 3DS, PSVITA, WII, etc
    Favorite game as of just finishing it was Xenoblade Chronicles. My god, that game was sweet!
    I love to watch hentai late at night ._.
    I should have joined the site years ago when I used to follow the ds pokemon hacks, but I guess I was lazy. The site seems awesome!
    If you want to get to know me more, don't hesitate to ask me anything!

5. iamKHEEMchi

iamKHEEMchi Flynn Rider's Ichiban

Ohhhh maybe after I graduated and got my job, I can go there hahaha joke. (I'm currently studying to be a diplomat)

Yess. I also played the visual novel of it. *insert dango dai kazoku song here*

6. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    Vinny, moved and living his life ;)

7. Geno Breaker

Geno Breaker Member
    Newcomer

United States
    A Fire Emblem fantard and Godzilla geek who happens to be interested in this site.

8. jDSX

jDSX GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    jDSX or jD which is my artist name I go by these days, I am 24 huge movie buff and nerd I travel a lot and got into computers currently doing a few new rigs nothing too exciting though. I am also separated have a daughter who will be 6 in december, from a crummy place but it's all in the game around here. My favorite color is green and movie is silence of the lambs. That is about it I think.. Oh and I lurk here mostly though I think I'll be here more often coming from Gfaqs turning into shiz fast.

9. Danny600kill

United Kingdom
    Hey guys,

I thought I'd post here as a lot of the tempers from my era (I make it sound so long ago) are now either gone, or moderators... and the newer guys wont have ever heard of me

I'm Danny, 21 from Manchester England,

I love gaming, whether that be console, handheld, board game or card game, gaming is just in my blood, I joined temp back in '09 when I first got an R4 card from a local market and have stayed ever since, I used to be a regular poster but now just lurk in the shadows as I the 3DS and WiiU don't interest me, I had a 3DS, sold it, then bought a 2DS just for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and then haven't touched it since i completed it. Never got a WiiU as the games just don't appeal to me enough to warrant the spend :)

The reason I stick around is just to keep up to date with the scene I guess, and habit, I might start becoming a little more active again as I've started to see some topics that interest me

If you want to know anything about just ask, I'm always happy to speak to the nice tempers

10. ScrublordPrime

Newcomer

Howdy ho.
    I'm newer than a freshly born baby (as you can tell).
    My name is Leonard, originally from Iran (However, I live in the UAE).

I play a wide variety of games, though typically you'll see me in the FPS/RPG genre of gaming. I just joined now, because a friend of mine frequents this forum and I just said "Eh, may as well join it".

You'll probably see me only in the off-topic areas of the forum, because this is where I belong.
    THIS IS MY HOME NOW.

VinsCool and TotalInsanity4 like this.
  11. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish
    Former Staff

Japan
    I am someone really unimportant.

GalladeGuy, Ruby Gloom and Monado_III like this.
  12. Marcus Aseth

Marcus Aseth Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I'm someone imported. Also 27 years old and I know how to do 3d shit for videogames xD

13. Aidan25

Aidan25 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

It's been a while since the last post in this thread but I'll introduce myself.
    Hi I'm Aidan25 but you can call me Aidan. I'm 18 and I live in Australia and love computing, video games, music and sport. I like GBAtemp because there are so many different sub-sections of the forum that apply to my many interests so I can relate to certain people and topics. I used to lurk here a bit for my gaming needs but finally decided to register and it's been amazing after only 3-4 days.

I've already met some cool people as well and crazy (looking at you VinsCool and Margen67 x)) and I feel like I can learn a lot about things that I like. I love to game, mainly on consoles but occasionally on the PC. I like retro games mainly from Nintendo but am starting to get into Sega, Atari and a few other publishers/developers which is always fun. Once I'm not as busy, I'm going to work on my coding skills so I can contribute to this community in my own way.

My favourite game is probably Earthbound even though I haven't finished it. I just love the quirkiness of the characters and how it's one of my first 'proper RPGs that is not Pokemon' that I've played. After that it'd probably be Ratchet and Clank 2, Pokemon Sapphire and Super Mario Galaxy. There are so many more games I want to play so I guarantee that this will change.

If you want to chat, send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to speak about anything we share in common or something about GBAtemp even though I'm still a noob :)

Last edited by Aidan25, Oct 6, 2015
    HaloEffect17 and VinsCool like this.
  14. nxwing

nxwing TYPE-MOON Enthusiast

Philippines
    I've already posted in this thread but that was years ago, I believe. Allow me to reintroduce myself.

I am ArnoDorian. Just call me R. I joined this forum because of the DS and its iterations. I found myself a place to stay in the DS Forum, even if it didn't last that long. A few months later, I returned and I set up a shack in the EOF. It's still there up to this day but I don't stay in it a lot. I found another place to stay in the DS Forums temporarily and I visited the 3DS, PSP and Vita Forums a few times but I never stayed there. I found places to stay at in the Blogs section and General Off-Topic Section, that's when I realized something. GBAtemp is my home. I was always home all along.

15. LittleFlame

LittleFlame Local Bruh.

Netherlands
    Cheesy as fuck mate

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Aidan.... I WAS HERE FIRST I AM THE REAL AIDAN >=(

VinsCool and nxwing like this.
  16. Lucar

Lucar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I'm a train.

Ok I'm actually an alien sent down from KookawakaPanataCoo, and I'm trying to gather some inside information on humans. But, shh, don't tell anyone!

Last edited by Lucar, Nov 4, 2015
    VinsCool likes this.
  17. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    Posting stats?
    Posting stats!

Name: Dino
    Marital status: Overcame extreme drama with boyfriend, soon to be living together <З
    Children: 2, Lenin and Lady (yes cats are kids too!)
    Weight: 61 kg (I'm rapidly losing weight)
    Current city of residence: On the border between home and hell.
    Favorite food: Pineapple pizza & boyfriend his Chicken dish.
    Favorite color: Turquoise blue
    Favorite Movie: Big Hero 6 (Fxcking love Hiro <З)
    Favorite show: Apocalypse: The Second world war
    Systems owned: 360 x7, PS3, Wii x2, GCN, Xbox x4, PS2, N64, SNES, NES, Dreamcast, PSP, DSLite x2, GBASP x3, GBPocket x2, 3DS, DS.

18. nintendarium

nintendarium Banned
    Banned

old gen guy (36yo sigh...),
    almost nintendo only gamer, (pc is there for Assetto Corsa and ArmA 3)
    retro gaming lover,
    raised as a gamer proudly into arcades surviving as much possible at infinite afternoon SFII matches ... sigh those times parents gave me only 2 coins for the whole afternoon!
    food: love eating real italian food but like/cook also asian food ... I'm a master at making siapao and pancit:)
    (what you call "maccaroni" actually is not real maccaroni ... just let you know of this dramatic truth XD ... and NO you cannot put chocolate and fruits on pizzas ... )
    best movie : "Le Eine"
    Best comic: "BLAME!"
    Best Anime/cartoon: "Planetes"
    Best game ever: "Chrono Trigger"
    Best Console Ever: "Snes" (that gamepad still the perfection)
    Best developers Company/Team: "Intelligent Systems" (they were great under Yokoi guide)

19. gaseoso
    This message by gaseoso has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Dec 4, 2015, Reason: Useless.
    Dec 4, 2015
  20. Jekuma

Jekuma Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, I'm Jekuma (or Jerry)!

I'm 12 years old, but don't let my age discriminate on how you look at me.

While I'm not really a gamer as much I was before (don't worry I still play games, but not often.... Wait, why am I telling to worry even though you don't know me!?). I'm interested in game developing however, and I'm considering to be a programmer or designer.

I'm one who tends to prefer things that are less action-ey, but more calm and dramatic. This doesn't mean I won't get a kick out of things that have action however (ie: Terraria).

A few things I like to do when I'm not on here is: Drawing, Reading, Debating, and just learning in general.

Favorite(s):
    Favorite Indie Game: Terraria or Undertale (I like the game, but I'm not in it's fandom)

Favorite Movie of 2015: Spectre (007) (pretty good flick)

I may or may not update this later

Last edited by Jekuma, Jan 9, 2016
  21. Voxel

Voxel GBAtemp Guru

United Kingdom
    2018 update ~

I'm Nathan; currently 16 and living a very enjoyable life right now compared to the last few years of hell.
    Starting college soon to study game and app development with a few friends (and ultimately is what I wanted to do anyways).
    I enjoy designing and coding in my spare time, and like to collect consoles, especially vintage ones.

Last edited by Voxel, Jul 11, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted