i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We must seize the means of production

It should be easy since all of the game studios are closed and undefended right now

Reactions: Veho and Flame

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Komodo dragons practice the only working form of communism in the world.
Komodo dragons are hunters, but also scavenge and eat carrion with gusto (they don't have relish).
They have a venomous bite that (eventually) kills their prey, but many animals still manage to escape once bitten, and die somewhere else. The carrion is then eaten by another dragon that stumbles upon it once it's dead.
So dragons go around biting everything that moves, and eating whatever they find. Everyone contributes to the best of their abilities, and everyone gets a share.
Commie bastards.

Komodo, more like commiedo dragons amirite.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Judging by comments in the other thread it seems much like all communist nations I have ever seen the infrastructure ultimately failed.

Reactions: grey72

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe we should have virtual communism.. like we actually live in a mixed-economy but the state feeds us big big monies for free.

A lot like what currently happens with rich people, but instead giving loads of stuff to everyone else! (not rich people)

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Maybe we should have virtual communism.. like we actually live in a mixed-economy but the state feeds us big big monies for free.

A lot like what currently happens with rich people, but instead giving loads of stuff to everyone else! (not rich people)

while reading that post. all in can think about is subway. DAMN YOU CAPITALIST !

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I thought bread that was mostly sawdust and filled with stuff that you would rather not know about was a feature of communist countries?
That sounds more like some of the more "free market" leaning countries.
No bread is a feature of communist countries.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought the sawdust bread was a nazi thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kommissbrot
That would explain and informative cartoon I saw once

Also relevant

That sounds more like some of the more "free market" leaning countries.
No bread is a feature of communist countries.

Most of the countries that are all about that free market and few restrictions seem to be about having sugar in their bread, which is more disgusting still.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Most of the countries that are all about that free market and few restrictions seem to be about having sugar in their bread, which is more disgusting still.
That's because in the recent years sawdust got rebranded as "dietary fiber" so that the sawdust loaf can be sold as health food at twice the price. They need something else to bulk up the cheapo stuff.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's because in the recent years sawdust got rebranded as "dietary fiber" so that the sawdust loaf can be sold as health food at twice the price. They need something else to bulk up the cheapo stuff.
So
Capitalism
Big industry advertising: This sawdust in your bread is actually a health ingredient. You should count yourself lucky to live in a country you can get this at all.
Communism
Big government propaganda: This sawdust in your bread is there to make big and strong workers, you should thank your blessings the food bureau even considers using it to help you stay strong.
Fascism
Big government propaganda: This little group is the reason we don't have bread, better kill them and take our neighbour's bread.

Russian, hot, and model; but not all at the same time
I got all three.
Turns out someone stole some kid's toy plane and gave redistributed it to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...