OP
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gee, my childhood is coming back...
Who remembers Jetix, that classic broadcast network that sended out some classic kids-tv programs (mostly kid-friendly anime)?

That little broadcasting service was my intire tv-childhood and once it was gone from Channel 10 and replaced with Disney XD, everything was about to change.

I have a couple of DVD-sets (mostly girl-y TV-shows) with classic Jetix intro's, and the only show I can remember watching was Totally Spies.
Sadly, if I knew they also broadcasted Sonic X and wasn't a little brat that was obsessed with Mario, I would've stared at that old TV a lot longer.

But how about you people? Do you all remember Jetix?

Reactions: LogicIsHansom

LogicIsHansom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah I remember that channel, I kinda jumped on near the time it was starting to die off but from what I can remember it was pretty damn good.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
We just had free to air TV so it was all about Saturday Disney, which showed some Disney cartons for an hour or two once a week on Saturday Morning.

I've good memories watching Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Recess, TaleSpin and Goof Troop on that.

During the week we had CITV, which was on ITV from 3:30ish until 5pm ish which showed stuff like Hey Arnold, The Worst Witch and Art Attack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-