Who remembers Jetix?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Trash_Bandatcoot, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Trash_Bandatcoot
    OP

Trash_Bandatcoot Your average GBAtemp fanboy

Jul 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Gee, my childhood is coming back...
    Who remembers Jetix, that classic broadcast network that sended out some classic kids-tv programs (mostly kid-friendly anime)?

That little broadcasting service was my intire tv-childhood and once it was gone from Channel 10 and replaced with Disney XD, everything was about to change.

I have a couple of DVD-sets (mostly girl-y TV-shows) with classic Jetix intro's, and the only show I can remember watching was Totally Spies.
    Sadly, if I knew they also broadcasted Sonic X and wasn't a little brat that was obsessed with Mario, I would've stared at that old TV a lot longer.

But how about you people? Do you all remember Jetix?

LogicIsHansom likes this.
  2. Chary

Chary Never sleeps.

pip Senior Editor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    It killed Fox Kids, which was totally better. I remember the name of the station and the commercials they ran, but I couldn't remember a single bit of original programming they did.

Subtle Demise likes this.
  3. LogicIsHansom

LogicIsHansom GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2016
    United States
    Oh yeah I remember that channel, I kinda jumped on near the time it was starting to die off but from what I can remember it was pretty damn good.

4. Trash_Bandatcoot
    OP

Trash_Bandatcoot Your average GBAtemp fanboy

Jul 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    After Googleing, I found out there also was a Mega Man series.
    WHY DID MY LITTLE STUPID BRAIN LET MY SIBLINGS WATCH TV?!

5. matthi321

matthi321 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2013
    i member

6. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Mega Man series was on kids wb.

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 26, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    We just had free to air TV so it was all about Saturday Disney, which showed some Disney cartons for an hour or two once a week on Saturday Morning.

I've good memories watching Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Recess, TaleSpin and Goof Troop on that.

During the week we had CITV, which was on ITV from 3:30ish until 5pm ish which showed stuff like Hey Arnold, The Worst Witch and Art Attack.