>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Banger said:
I can see this turning into a major flame thread fast :-/
Lol. I dont like the Jonas Brothers. They piss me off.
grog.gif

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
randell2468 said:
Not me! Hella girls in my school are freaking obsessed with them? What's the big deal with 3 gay guys that know how to play guitar?

Don't let the girls get to you xD

This.. is by FAR... the most unnecessary thread I've seen.

So far.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
B-Blue said:
who?

EDIT: just googled, are they some kind of gay band?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE CALL

back to the point

i hate jonas brother there fake turds you buy from the $2 shop by that i mean
-fake- they probably record then edit then play the recording when they play live
-turd- theyre shit
-from the $2 shop- they are worthless cash ins worth$1.50------time that by 2mil and you get disney (no i dont mean disney is good in the music business, except for there classic movies like tarzan pinocheo and peter pan)

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally can't stand them, however famous they may be. The fame virtually came out of nowhere anyways. It's like Disney appeared one day and said "THESE GUYS RULE, YOU WILL BUY THEIR CDS." And suddenly, millions of idiotic teenagers (I know, because I go to college with them) are like "ZOMG JONAS BROTHERS ARE 1337 FTW." I mean what the f***? Realistically, the fans of the Jonas Brothers probably don't even know why they love them so much. It's like what Disney do with everything:

Over-advertise and then you have their mindless zombie fans falling over each other trying to get their latest album or some bullshit like that. x_x They did it with HSM, and Miley Cyrus, and they do it with these guys too.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
randell2468 said:
Not me! Hella girls in my school are freaking obsessed with them? What's the big deal with 3 gay guys that know how to play guitar?

Really all they do is play chords and just look pretty. I don't even think they write their own music.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NNNOOOOoOoO. But unfortunatly most of te girls in my school like, no, LOVE them. The girls in front of me (all three of them) in reading will always say about which one they'll marry and who is the best singer. Just driving me nuts. It's funny because I bet Justin Tiberlake has a beter chance of dating one of the brothers than my classmates. lol

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow these guys must've slept with all your guys mothers and tied you up so you'd be forced to watch them have sex with animals and cheese or somethin' with all the hate i sense you guys giving them
rofl2.gif

I've heard a song from them, thought it was really boring though, but i do understand why my little sisters likes them, i mean srsly, they're teenage boys singing *cough*backstreet boysnsync*cough*

A fad that will go away in time, i say, let the kids enjoy it while they can
tongue.gif

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1. Theyre not gay.
2. They CAN play guitar.
3. Theyre smexy.
4. Just because they dont sing songs about having sex and drugs and all that, doesnt make them uncool.
5. Theyre sweet guys.
6. Just because they call girls beautiful and not sexy or hot or talk about hooking up with them, doesnt make them gay.
7. Girls actually love the Jonas Brothers, you should learn from them. I should know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips