Gaming Who is playing MHX? Thoughts, FC exchange.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I just started playing Monster Hunter X and I wanted to know who else is playing it and what you thought about it.

Like I said, I just started, but I'm pretty damn impressed with it. Definitely has a faster pace than MH4 and its just so bright and colorful. The maps are huge and the environments look really awesome. The few new gameplay mechanics add a nice touch to the game as well.

If you are looking for people to hunt with, feel free to post your friend code here as well. When you add someone, make sure you let them know so they can add you too. If you want to include your timezone, when you can play and maybe your HR, I think it will make it easier to find other people to hunt with.

If we can get a good list of people, I'll edit this first post to have a list of everyone.

My Friend Code: 1908-2299-7421
I'm in the Eastern timezone but I'm in the middle of a 4 month layoff from work, so can play almost anytime.
HR: 1

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not usually able to play since university Wifi doesn't like the 3DS... But feel free to add me to play at Easter :') HR 93 atm, maybe I can supply moral support?
4270 - 4572 - 3037's my FC anyway <3

Reactions: MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks about the wifi. Around Easter, eh? Sounds like a plan. My HR should be a bit higher by then too. Haha. Addin you right now.

Phearoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've put 300 hours into already T_T;;

I'm sober and have been for a couple years now but MH is like a drug to me. Two MH's in a year is a little much tho and I've finally got around to putting it down some lol

Reactions: MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I heard that. On MH4U I put about 400 hours into my first character. I used to hate the series to be honest, when I played it for PSP years ago. Then the demo for 4 came out, played it on my O3DS and hated it as well. Got a N3DS and played it again and loved it, bought it and well, 400+ hours later, here we are.

If you wanna play sometime, X or 4U, should post up that friend code up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill