Who is playing MHX? Thoughts, FC exchange.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by MajinCubyan, Jan 18, 2016.

1. MajinCubyan
    OP

MajinCubyan The Funky Super Saiyan

GBAtemp Patron
    MajinCubyan is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    Hey guys. I just started playing Monster Hunter X and I wanted to know who else is playing it and what you thought about it.

Like I said, I just started, but I'm pretty damn impressed with it. Definitely has a faster pace than MH4 and its just so bright and colorful. The maps are huge and the environments look really awesome. The few new gameplay mechanics add a nice touch to the game as well.

If you are looking for people to hunt with, feel free to post your friend code here as well. When you add someone, make sure you let them know so they can add you too. If you want to include your timezone, when you can play and maybe your HR, I think it will make it easier to find other people to hunt with.

If we can get a good list of people, I'll edit this first post to have a list of everyone.

My Friend Code: 1908-2299-7421
    I'm in the Eastern timezone but I'm in the middle of a 4 month layoff from work, so can play almost anytime.
    HR: 1

2. Scarlet

Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    I'm not usually able to play since university Wifi doesn't like the 3DS... But feel free to add me to play at Easter :') HR 93 atm, maybe I can supply moral support?
    4270 - 4572 - 3037's my FC anyway <3

MajinCubyan likes this.
  3. MajinCubyan
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    That sucks about the wifi. Around Easter, eh? Sounds like a plan. My HR should be a bit higher by then too. Haha. Addin you right now.

4. Phearoz

Phearoz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2015
    United States
    Sellersburg, Indiana
    I've put 300 hours into already T_T;;

I'm sober and have been for a couple years now but MH is like a drug to me. Two MH's in a year is a little much tho and I've finally got around to putting it down some lol

MajinCubyan likes this.
  5. MajinCubyan
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    Haha, I heard that. On MH4U I put about 400 hours into my first character. I used to hate the series to be honest, when I played it for PSP years ago. Then the demo for 4 came out, played it on my O3DS and hated it as well. Got a N3DS and played it again and loved it, bought it and well, 400+ hours later, here we are.

If you wanna play sometime, X or 4U, should post up that friend code up.