Which video game have you played the longest?

Brigand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I remember I spent an obscene amount of time on SimCity 2000 when I was in high school, but honestly I'd be more inclined to say Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, Pokemon Platinum or Pokemon X.

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I think its by far far far World of Warcraft and the next should be Super Mario Bros 1. I was able to pay some levels with closed eyes :D

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't know, I don't have hours tracked and I spend an equal amount of time on most games. It might be Super Mario Bros, Elder Scrolls 4 or 5, Breath of the wild or SMO... I'm quite interested in knowing what game I've spent the most time in...

Kymsplat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine would be Guild Wars where I have 13k hours, but that is easy on a 13 year old MMO.
Monster Hunter would probably be the most for me, since I have anywhere from 200 - 500 hours on each entry, with Unite & Portable 3rd both over 500.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well from buying it to probably the release of the SNES & Super Mario World I probably played and completed Mario 3 on a near-daily basis... Mostly using the whistles to fast forward of course! Yes I love that game...:lol: (play it far less now, but haven't stopped playing it!)
Secret of Mana, FFVI, Suikoden 1 and FF Tactics (almost forgot Link to the Past!) have had multiple playthroughs..
Recently, Spelunky gets fired up on a near daily basis ala Mario 3, I think I've racked up around 1200 deaths on the Xbox 360 version, and also have it on the PS4!
And I still play Adventure for the 2600 sometimes! It's the random Game 3 of course, love the fact that the placement makes some tries impossible to do, so usually plump for a best of 3, or 5, on my numerous seshes on it.

As a game series, probably Pokemon, but once I'm done with a particular game that's it, so I'm not sure that counts..

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
played Overwatch 2 years in a row, still high plat tho, i suck T.T, then spent 700h on Skyrim and still haven't complete all quests, i think no one in the universe has ever completed Skyrim...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.